Reviews for From the abyss
Beatrice Chahine chapter 9 . 12/1/2015
Fabulous turn of events! Love that last interesting scene.

I see you took my advice; it's more aired out between the paragraphs.

E-mail if you want to discuss further.
Beatrice Chahine chapter 8 . 11/26/2015
I discovered your story a few days ago and read it all in one go tonight. The plot is well worked as well as the character development; the writing is a bit monotone however. Another comment: I feel the form is a bit heavy. For example, you can try writing the dialogue parts as separate paragraphs. The grammar and sentence phrasing have got better between chapter 1 and chapter 8. If I were you, I'd have someone reread each update before publishing time or reread it yourself; not a bad word just a piece of advice (hell, I need that as well sometimes). I see words missing here and there and don't worry I understand where you're going.
If ever you want to discuss this further, I'm a guest here so only my e-mail works : bdl . chahine gmail . com (without the spaces!) Feel free to write.
minniemousemom chapter 8 . 11/25/2015
great one
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 8 . 11/25/2015
WOW! It's a truly gory chapter!

Lucius is a true horror in this story! I still can't believe he stood by when his wife was murdered and then he raped a virgin child with cruelty and no remorse!

I can't imagine the pain emotional and physical scars Draco now has in his heart, mind and soul! I do hope he's able to recover and become a stronger man! I'm glad he passed out from pain and blood loss!

Voldermort isn't as smart as he thinks he is and I loved it!

Poor Snape! He had to stand there and watch his beloved God son be tortured and maimed! I do hope Snape can prevent his wounds from scarring!

See you on your next update and I must say your story is an incredible read!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 7 . 11/20/2015
There was so much excitement, love and tragedy in this chapter I don't know where to begin!

I'm amazed Severus told Draco and Narcissa he was and had been fighting for he Light for many years! I was thrilled he had a plan to get Draco out from under the Dark Lord's control.

I was really upset when Nott and Rowle showed up to take him before Voldermort!

Then, his life turned into complete garbage! He refused to comply with Voldermort's orders to rape an innocent when he's an innocent. too, is tortured by his sperm donor, his mother dies protecting him, he fights the Voldermort and his Death Eater minions only to find himself bound to a table with magical metal bands! My word what a mess!

I'm in shock because Narcissa was murdered by Voldermort and to make matters worse, Lucius didn't seem to care! I know it broke Draco and his heart! Last but not least, you left us with a cliffhanger regarding his fate!

I was wondering why he didn't simply shout out "Sanctuary" and get the hell out of Dodge! Perhaps I missed a key point in Severus' instructions!

Thank you for the lovely shout out! I missed chapter seven when it posted! I read stories in several fandoms and occasionally miss a posting! Please give me a shout if I don't review a chapter as I was probably reading somewhere else! I'd really appreciate it if you would as this story ranks very highly on my personal all time best stories!

Bottom line, you rocked this chapter and my world!

Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 6 . 11/9/2015
It was a fascinating chapter and I thank you for dedicating of the chapter to me! It's an honor!

So much I happening simultaneously! You did a great job weaving it altogether!

I enjoyed reading how insightful Hermione and Harry are! I think she may have a little crush on Draco!

Narcissa's love and willingness to sacrifice herself for Draco is truly a tribute to all Mother's.

I'm glad Severus is willing to help her get Draco out of the Manor, away from Voldermort and to help him fight for the light! I'm glad Dumbledore is willing to protect and help him, too!

Professor Trelawney's prophesy is amazing! I wonder if the prophesy is about Draco and Harry or Draco and Hermione? Only time will tell!

Once again, thank you!

A Nightmare on Hogwarts Street chapter 4 . 11/9/2015
Draco Really Is An Idiot To Think Insulting The Group Would Get Him Into Their Good Graces. Good Chapter
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 5 . 11/6/2015
so a little Magic is beginning to happen between Draco and Hermione! There perceptions were excellent except for Ron whose mind doesn't understand many things! Chapter Five is another excellent chapter!

Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 4 . 11/6/2015
There's a lot going on in this chapter! I'm really happy the Trio and Ginny figured it out and I hope there observations will help them to allow Draco to help in their Horcrux quest!

Your pace is perfect!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
The more I think about it, the more I realize Voldermort is the most evil doer of all evil doer's I've ever seen or read about in all of my reading and movies, etc.! I really feel sorry for Draco! I do hope he finds redemption!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 2 . 11/6/2015
Well, Draco's life is a very real nightmare!

Narcissa is really smart and I hope he listen to her advice and gets out of Malfoy Manor in time! I really wish he could get Narcissa out, too!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
This chapter was really horrific for Draco! It's goo to see him understanding he's on the wrong side from the very beginning! Totally worth the read!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/24/2015