Reviews for From the abyss
Sonomia chapter 48 . 9/22/2018
Wonderful wonderful chapter. I love the pendants - such a cute idea.
Sonomia chapter 47 . 9/22/2018
Poor Draco. :( Hopefully it wasn't Theo.
Sonomia chapter 46 . 9/21/2018
Such a great chapter. My hope is that you will reflect on your work and be proud, xx.
Sonomia chapter 45 . 9/21/2018
Such a cute chapter. Can't wait to read more later. Still debating one more chapter before bed. Haha.
Sonomia chapter 44 . 9/21/2018
Excellent read. Your really are such an amazing writer. Even though there isn't any "intense" moments or lots of battle/drama going on - these chapters haven't been boring. They've been well-written, educational, productive, and pleasurable.
Sonomia chapter 43 . 9/21/2018
Good good read. I haven't read a Draco vs Theo in awhile. Hurts my heart to see Theo being an ass, hahaha. Hopefully you bring him to the light side soon!
Sonomia chapter 42 . 9/21/2018
Bit weird seeing Draco call Hermione "Mione" and a tad bit distracting - but other than that, good chapter. Hate Draco was sorted into Ravenclaw though, lol. I was rooting for the Lions.
Sonomia chapter 41 . 9/20/2018
This was such a sweet chapter. It's always so intriguing to see a vulnerable and raw side of Draco. Excellent read! Looking forward to reading more of this tomorrow.
Sonomia chapter 40 . 9/20/2018
Poor Snape I was wondering how badly he would be punished and if Voldemort would suspect anything.
Great chapter. There was a confusing part at the beginning about a tattoo that I did not get, but that's probably on me, haha. Super awesome chapter. I think I will read one more and call it a night!
Sonomia chapter 39 . 9/19/2018
Awwwwh I said only one more chapter.
Maybe I'll just have a peek at the next one!
Sonomia chapter 38 . 9/19/2018
Amazing. I love it. I love it. I love it!
I know I said only one more chapter before bed, but hey that was a few chapters ago? Maybe best if we start over... I'll only read one more tonight!?
Sonomia chapter 37 . 9/19/2018
Love this chapter. I'll have to admit, I didn't even realize that they were doing the unbonding spell. It kind of dived right into it. This chapter felt a bit rushed, but nevertheless, was still an amazing chapter and I can't wait to read more.
Sonomia chapter 36 . 9/19/2018
Wonderful work as usual! I am so impressed with how hard this story has come! You definitely have sucked me in and I am looking every single second of it!
Sonomia chapter 35 . 9/19/2018
Woah! Did not expect the anchor to be like that, but I am quite pleased! And the Dramione action! Yes girl! In living for this. I was about to go to bed after this chapter, but now! Uhh, lol, one more chapter won't hurt, right!?
Sonomia chapter 34 . 9/19/2018
Slow burn! But I feel it is going to be oh so worth the wait!
Also, did you research this it just come up with it? About the viniculum potion? I love how you added in so many details about it. From the Abyss is definitely becoming one of my favorite fics! I love it!
178 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »