Reviews for Grow Up or Die
Nanchih chapter 53 . 14h
GREG is taking Runes? Or is this a different Greg? But, if it's Greg Goyle, why is he even talking to Draco at all?
Please continue? I want to know what's going on! This has so many layers!
AFLlover chapter 47 . 10/22/2017
this is certainly an interesting plot.
delia cerrano chapter 36 . 7/7/2017
Severus laughing? Will wonders ever cease?
delia cerrano chapter 37 . 7/3/2017
Whoa! How on earth or elsewhere is Harry/Curt going to get Draco to apologize within two weeks? Draco is stubborn and not big on apologies anytime...anywhere...ever. Unless you've decided to change him? I hope not too much.
JayBat chapter 36 . 6/30/2017
Looking foward to "Curt" and Draco's developing... what, exactly? Friendship? That might be possible with your Draco, and "Curt" is trained a bit, it seems.

Harry ran to Severus, NOT to Dumbledore. I like that.

Looking forward to your next.
JayBat chapter 35 . 6/19/2017
The game is afoot!
delia cerrano chapter 32 . 5/27/2017
I'm just sitting on the sidelines on this one. Just reading and letting it flow over me. Don't even have the ghost of an idea about where Potter is, if he is, or what is Severus is up to or involved in...just enjoying it as it happens this time.
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 27 . 3/14/2017
It makes sense. People like to make the easiest connection between two things. I keep forgetting the timeline in the story. I always think that it's around the time of the sixth and seventh book.
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 26 . 3/14/2017
That a/n. Finally. There's finally someone who believes that Slytherins plan. I don't know why everyone makes it seem like that they just wing it. If anything, that'a a Gryffindor trait.
purpleradiance chapter 17 . 3/9/2017
Harry is alive!
Bottomlong isn't a very good nickname. I can excuse that though. Draco is not nearly as cunning at verbal sparring as he thinks himself to be.
purpleradiance chapter 16 . 3/9/2017
Ah, this story is set in third year? So then, Harry must have died from the basilisk. Sirius still escapes, much to my delight. He is one of my favorite characters. It's a shame how short these chapters are. At least there are a lot of them. Well-written, too.
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 3/9/2017
This seems to have promise. I like how you characterized Draco.
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 25 . 3/7/2017
Luna's great. I hope there's more interaction between the two.
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 23 . 2/16/2017
That comment at the end, lol. Out of all the Gryffindors, Hermione really is the only who could pull off being a Dark Lord.