Reviews for Fall Into Me
Marian Mar chapter 12 . 10/18/2019
Me gustó mucho, pobre Severus y Hermione lo que pasarón por esa estupida de Charlotte, lo bueni es que pudieron tener su final feliz
robituputup chapter 12 . 1/10/2019
Lovely story! Thank you for the great reading piece!
Breanna3593 chapter 12 . 8/14/2017
Kudos
Guest chapter 12 . 1/21/2017
Great story, but one day, I wish I could read a story about them that had no conflict in the middle, just happy from start to finish. Pipe dream? Perhaps, but one can dream! Thanks!
Alekay22 chapter 4 . 10/26/2016
I'm rereading this story for what...the 5th?-time. That's how good it is.
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 12 . 6/7/2016
That was a lovely story. Nicely written, a very smooth read. Severus was of course very ooc, but I didn't mind it much at all. The story was occasionally very funny and extremely exciting, I wish there was more details to sex scenes.
Fox xx
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 9 . 6/7/2016
Yay! That's what I'm talking about!
Fox
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 8 . 6/7/2016
Oh nooooo! This is so emotional and annoying. I hope they will see, that they are perfect for each other. And soon.
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 6 . 6/7/2016
Oh Severus...I hope he can fix this.
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 4 . 6/7/2016
Wow, this is insanely exciting. I can't stop smiling. I'm all for it. I can't wait for everyone to know about them.
Fox xx
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 12 . 4/16/2016
Cute!
Angelus23 chapter 12 . 1/27/2016
I really appreciated the story for what it is although I wanted to castrate him myself for kissing her. As out of character as they both are, and they are really ooc, it's in a good way to me. Cheating is not easy to get over and I'm glad he took the time he did and she didn't immediately forgive him.I think her reactions and reaction times are realistic and all, she, his new gf was there when he kissed that vile creature back and he probably would have slept with her had Hermione not interrupted. Thank you for making me believe this.
aafarri80 chapter 12 . 11/12/2014
Hermione is logical she would never act the way you portrayed her in the story and Snape isn't the type to grovel. It's okay just a little far fetched. I feel like you could have made it work but strayed from the true personalities of two of the most complex and brilliant characters from Harry Potter.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
Great writing!
Kirida chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
Loved it. It was wonderful.