Reviews for Mental Quicksand
meijkej chapter 96 . 7/20
Poor Draco! But you've gotta love the twins... total masterminds they were! And I just love Snape too!
meijkej chapter 95 . 7/17
Way too hilarious! Slytherins definitely know how to party!
delia cerrano chapter 94 . 7/5
And that's before they start drinking and trying to one up each other with their stories and antics!
delia cerrano chapter 90 . 4/12
Still no idea what Narcissa is up to!
You need a proofreader.
delia cerrano chapter 78 . 3/7
What a great party that was! But I don't understand why Harry was yelling about getting even richer? I guess I could reread a few chapters yo find out huh?
delia cerrano chapter 77 . 2/20
Nope, no idea! Would love to know though.
delia cerrano chapter 73 . 12/1/2017
I thought I just read this chapter a couple of days ago?
delia cerrano chapter 58 . 8/21/2017
Narcissa? What? Maybe Hermione and I will figure her out in the next chapter.
delia cerrano chapter 57 . 8/15/2017
Narcissa might turn out to be a good mother in law after all.
delia cerrano chapter 53 . 7/25/2017
Yes it worked with me anyway. I think Draco better be quick and get back to Narcissa and Hermione. Though maybe Cissy will behave if Hermione shows a back bone and refuses to be intimidated.
testingforreasons1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
Nice story!
delia cerrano chapter 50 . 6/22/2017
Looking forward to Saturday. Hope Draco gives as good as he gets from the Weasley's.
Can you tell I'm not real fond of the Weasley's (Arthur is okay but a bit wimpy)
delia cerrano chapter 48 . 6/16/2017
Wow! What did she say in that message? "Come over. Ron wants to talk to you before he approves or not"? What else can it be but he seemed steamed up about it rather than annoyed that Hermione has made it such a big deal or couldn't just make a decision on her own basically about something connected to her work.
Guest chapter 40 . 5/5/2017
I think Draco is in love with Hermione, and that is why he became her secretary.