Reviews for Two Unlinked Hearts
Poor Hinata - she gets time with her husband so rarely and when she does he talks about sakura sakura sakura and Hinata still thanks him, though their distance is only his fault. Besides it that's a very sweet fic, thank you author.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Is kun appropriate between husband and wife?
satomika chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
Nice!

I think it true!
levi97100 chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
You just made one of the most meaningful and sweet smuts I have even had the pleasure of reading. Thank you for that. I enjoyed this story very much.
mikethepokemaster chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
that was pretty sweet and believable I wanted Kishi to dive more in Naruhina but I guess Just
kishi thought the last was enough which is pretty sad.
Angi sleeps chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
I really enjoyed this story!
Thank you!
Mimi chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
That was so cute! Just lovely... And hot. Nice job
kasumi chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Yeeeey, it was awesooome ! I enjoyed it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
I loved it. Good work!:D
Aidah20 chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
I really like how this is unique.

Many writers just highlight Naruto's absence with the effects on his kids completely neglecting the fact that despite all her understanding nature. Hinata too is just human.

Thank God the lemon was decent. Not too overly hesistant as a first time or freaky as many portray year long married couples to be.
Overall nice piece!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
UGH, YEEES! ALL THE YES!
Rose Tiger chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Awesome!
marii chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
you know i can totally see hinata feel this way and not mention it to naruto because she thought it would further burden him...
jojo07 chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
It was a good one shot! Very hot and sex but enough fluff to make me sway. Naruhina is the best! Thank you for this upload!