Reviews for Two Gifts, One Heart
andrewpine chapter 5 . 5/28
Damn,that boy is one hell of a drama doesn't he just build a pyre light it and walk into it and save the world from his pity party?
andrewpine chapter 3 . 5/28
she needs to realize that she owes him nothing the way he has treated her he should have felt lucky she would even talk to him
Eriza-chan chapter 69 . 2/18
great story! loved the "rental payment" at the end!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 3/17/2017
Good luck with that Bella. Not going to work.
Diiawb2 chapter 69 . 2/11/2017
Great story. I really loved how it ended
Diiawb2 chapter 22 . 2/10/2017
This was a hard chapter to go through. It was good don't get me wrong, but as a parent that has lost a child, it was a tough read. I always enjoy your stories, and so far this one hasn't disappointed me yet!
TinaF chapter 69 . 1/27/2017
Fantastic story! Thank you for sharing.
andrewpine chapter 5 . 1/10/2017
He is so Carlisle has finally seen what a real human family is children do not stay forever they leave and build their own lives then come visit then leave once again.
andrewpine chapter 2 . 1/10/2017
Maybe if you would actually grow up this wouldn't happen dumped her like so much trash then your asshole of a ''sister'' forces her to come rescue your lame ass and expose her to your rulers and still expect her to fall all over . guess you will become her stalker convincing yourself she is just confused and didn't mean what she said to on top you you stalking her she will have Jacob doing the same thinking he has a chance of getting into her pants.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
That is the best thing you can do is to get away from the immature controlling child and then growup yourself.
bluegirl27262 chapter 69 . 12/7/2016
Love this story
Guest chapter 63 . 11/19/2016
Omfg I really love your story! U did awesome without smut and excessive foul language. One of the best that I've I've read a lot.
Just Lil Ole Me chapter 69 . 11/5/2016
I LOVED this story! :)
bbmassey88 chapter 69 . 10/26/2016
I truly enjoyed this story! Thank you!
January chapter 69 . 10/13/2016