Reviews for When it All Comes Crashing Down
Lexi Lynne chapter 17 . 6/7/2011
I hope you still get this! I noticed these stories are pretty old.

I have just caught the CSI bug recently, so I am reading your fics for the first time. I would REALLY love to see the last chapters of this story posted! Baby Grissom needs a name. :-) And Joey definitely needs to go back to the psych ward!
Night Owl 33 chapter 17 . 1/31/2011
Please update.
Night Owl 33 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Update, please?
TIVA GSR FREEK chapter 17 . 2/14/2010
Please Please you date! I know its been awhile and you've been doing some Tiva work, which i also love, but if you some time and good muse. Update pretty please. I love your storys your a fantasic writer
34bubbles chapter 17 . 11/25/2007
iknow u havent updated soon but please!

i need to knw wat happens

luve the story please x infinity continue really really soon
sugarXcouture chapter 17 . 6/17/2007
OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD! ARGH, THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!Update soon please, I'm like dying here lmao! i luv evil stalker joey guy, he makes me laff, idk why! ahaha, please update ure awesome story again soon!
thegreatbluespoon chapter 17 . 10/13/2006
What the heck happens in the rest of the story? I was so into it and them nothing! I know you wrote this thre years ago but you seriously need to finish it!PLEASE
necira-skies chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
I was going throught some of the older stories and found yours. I've really been enjoying them. Is there any chance that you will finish this one? I can't wait to find out what happens next. Even if you don't have it finished at this moment, is there any way you could post some new chapters? I think I saw in one of the a/n that you had up through chapter 21 written.
kathryn chapter 17 . 6/7/2006
It says you have the rest written, I really wish you'd post it. This was a good story, it deserves the respect of an ending!
CrAzYMuNkY chapter 17 . 5/5/2006
Please, please consider continuing...please...
daynaa chapter 17 . 1/7/2006
i am mesmorized by this two part series!

it's absolutley amazing!

i cannot wait for an update!

amazing job!
kurby14 chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
this is to the people who have reviewed this story. i dont think this story will ever be finished. i have a friend that loves this story and went to alaska over the summer and when they came back (after a month) i still wasnt finished. sorry people. this story will never be finished. still a good story though! later

Kurby14
JenB chapter 17 . 10/27/2005
Please Please Please update soon! I love this story and its predessor and want to know how it ends. Thanks!
CSI SaraGrissom chapter 16 . 10/5/2005
please will you update you have made your point this story is awesome so can you please post the rest you said you finished it. If not please send it to me my friends and i have been checking everyday for this story and are dying to read the rest of the story.
tefla chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Will you be continuing with this story? I sure hope so ... as I am really getting into the whole plot line. I read Fear in about 90 minutes, and now I wish to know what happens in the rest of When it All Comes Crashing Down ...

Update Soon?