Reviews for Only A Moment
noname chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I really loved it and I thought the ending was fantastic turn if evens and the characters if under the influence of the fem of course would act relatively close to in this fic. Awesome job. Scott was perfect
QTFics chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
That was a crazy ride. I loved every minute of it.
honeybiscut93 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
wow that truth gem is somethin go rolo
Luc Star chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
hahahaha... oh man.. this was hillarious... hehe.. i can't wait to read the next story and see what happens next.
Kat Lee formerly Pirate Turner chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Nice ending and well worth the read to get there, but we thought you had several of the characters rather uncharacterisitic.
silverblade1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Very funny. Aside from Ororo and her reactions/thoughts through the story, the Remy/Rogue truth spilling and how it ended was the funniest moment.
Shadowface chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
That was cool! (You used the word "bauble"!) Write more things soon! (please)
lyner chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
cool fic! :) nice exploration of how everyone feels about Ororo..
Viral chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Once again you've managed to keep me up late at night with your wonderful talent. Although I enjoy any story that portrays Ororo beautifully, I especially found the creativity of the truth gem and the characters' reactions to be a mark of great plotting and writing skills.

And of course, can't get enough of your RoLo. :)
bigtreydawg chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Funny and heart warming. Good one.
Wolviesfan chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
NICE! i really liked this one. the other guys reactions really made me laugh, esp Bobby's and Scott's.
Cris-X chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Wow! Radical!

*runs away with a little piece of the gem*
Fred God of chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
This is really good thanks for reviewing me _
Duster chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
LOL! This was funny and pathetic or Scott was pathetic! Hell, everyone was pathetic when they thought Storm was all that and they didn't even know her. It was kinda nice Bishop loving her from a far though! Too bad she broke the thingie!
skyz chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
I liked this story. It was funny and I liked Bobby and the way he was acting was too funny.

Also gotta love a whiny Scott. I think you got exactly how I feel about him. I dislike him sooooo much.

Loved Emma.