Reviews for The Grey Daughter
JinxedSydney chapter 18 . 4/2
"This is my dream. Why are you interrogating me?" Oh, I can just imagine Jamie's face when he said that. Perfection.

And the change of clothes...curiouser and curiouser...
Nami2255 chapter 18 . 3/25
I have used my entire sunday, to read the next installment after i finished the first one yesterday. I love that we arrived at the gendry moments. I love that pair, but you have made me confused because i also support jaqen. I don't know who to choose. Besides, arya is awesome just being her. Keep up the good work, i look forward to the next chapter
Lairenna chapter 18 . 3/17
Whoooooowie. I just finished both the first and caught up here and I cant put my phone down. I have no words to express how amazing this reads and feels to me.

Also, I'm so happy Amber Run made an appearance in a chapter. I tend to have that song in the same playlist as "Ancient Light" by Allman Brown.
Lovely as always! Thank you! :)
Naseba chapter 18 . 3/11
Hi, I have been silently reading your story for 6 months now. I read the first one in a months time and I was blown away. Your work is truly inspiring. You make your story so real, and you draw such a realistic image that I can't help but think of this story as a real one. I have cried reading your story and I have laughed reading your story. You have such an amazing gift, bringing your imagination to us in such a beautiful way that I cannot help but respect you immensely. This last chapter was incredibly moving. This idea of such selfless sacrifice and the Bears unconditional loyalty is unfathomable in today's world. The wrestling of honour is such an important topic and you tackle it beautifully. Arya finally earning her face and the process she underwent had me literally gasping and it was an amazing plot twist. I have enjoyed your work for so long, thank you for sharing it with us. I am eagerly awaiting your next chapter
Aryelle chapter 18 . 3/9
HOLY HELL! Was not expecting that! Can't wait for the next chapter.
licensedtolive chapter 18 . 3/9
amazing, as always. one of my favorite stories.
So she becomes a faceless... I wonder how this will impact her and the people around her! As always, absolutely brilliant storytelling! I’m so excited everytime there is an update, and even more when they started coming regularly!
geeklady chapter 18 . 3/8
I am loving the relationship with Jamie. I know the previous chapter he said he was like an uncle, but i've read fics with Arya and Jamie as a pairing, and I love it. If Im being honest, there isn't many Arya pairings I dont love.
Vialovesbooks chapter 18 . 3/8
Omgg. That was awesome. You are a master of building tension. The dreams, all the memories, and finally the perfect end to this chapter.
I look forward to the next update!
GenderBender25 chapter 18 . 3/8
Wow. Just wow. This was a shocking chapter alright
kianadavis95 chapter 18 . 3/7
*one of the best lol
kianadavis95 chapter 1 . 3/7
this story is fucking phenomenal

it is not be of the best ASOIAF fanfics out there, you should be proud.

this chapter is beautiful I can't wait for the next one!
v0lchitsa chapter 18 . 3/7
*stifled scream* Gods, you know full well I always have SO MANY QUESTIONS after every chapter... But tonight I've been rendered speechless. You... Are a master at your craft. Truly... Breathtaking.
mackwriter chapter 18 . 3/7
Oh my god this is the best chapter yet! I'm so excited to see where you take this story next! I love the way you build the characters and hide everything in mystery so that there is no way of knowing what's going to happen until it does.