Reviews for The Grey Daughter
mayeevee chapter 22 . 9/1
Finally I caught up! This makes up countless nights of now sleep

I wonder what Gendry’s betrayal will be, I have a feeling it would have something to do with Aegon and Arya’s future meeting, still I wonder if Arya will fall in love with the new Silver Prince...

The story has yet to truly present Aegon and his personality, so I will not make any false judgements yet, still I fear that I have quite a bit of bias against him (I am pro Jaqen of course, that assassin has swaggered his way into my heart), though I believe that you are not going to make shipping Arya an easy thing for us readers.

You really hit me in the heart with the Bear piece in this chapter, I now fear that brotherly love is not all that he feels for our cat, and that thought really pains me because I don’t wish him to go through further heartbreak, I truly hope that he is able to find happiness in the future with someone that will live him just as much if not more than Olive ever did.

I can’t wait for the Stark reunion, especially seeing as that the playing board in this story is much different than what it was in the original work, I especially can’t wait to see what Rickon will do, seeing as that around this time is when he dies due to Ramsey, him being a warg as well will put an interesting tilt to the story.

I truly do live this work, I eagerly await for the next chapter
mayeevee chapter 16 . 9/1
Sometimes I truly do wish that Arya could be more of a faceless man and stay hidden in the shadows, not striking until victory is confirmed because her sense of brashness really is not good for my heart.

Then I am gratified for that is not Arya and it would not be so entertaining for her to be “silent and pensive”
nc13am chapter 22 . 8/27
Merci !
Le moment avec la sorcière ma envoyé des frissons tout le long du chapitre !
A la suite !
Bonne continuation !
CathyM4 chapter 22 . 8/25
I love the Bear!
Poor Arya - I have a horrible feeling about what that dream is predicting but I hope I'm wrong or that Jaqen manages to reach her in time 'cause I am a sucker for a happy ending.
Lairenna chapter 22 . 8/25
Well, guess she can't officially gut The Rat anymore. Rude of his master to force that oath. That's twice now shes almost gets to kill him. Does that oath matter if he's ordered to kill her? When they realize she truly made that faceless transition?
JinxedSydney chapter 22 . 8/23
This riddle...it confuses me. But I know it'll make sense some day. And I'm looking forward to that day. Write quicker!
GenderBender25 chapter 22 . 8/23
There some heavy stuff going on in this chapter.
Great chapter! Thank you for sharing such a lovely tale!
mackwriter chapter 22 . 8/23
What’re Jaqen and Gendry going to do when they learn about the plans the Kindly Man has for Arya and Aegon? I don’t think Arya will take it very well either. And the witch is too cruel to mislead her like that. But what does it all mean?

Amazing work as always. I can’t wait for the next chapter
Aryelle chapter 22 . 8/23
I’m starting to dislike Gendry more and more.

This was a great chapter! I feel like things are really moving along. Looking forward to the next one!
v0lchitsa chapter 22 . 8/23
HMMM... What a pivotal chapter. It will definitely warrant another read once I'm fully awake. Another strong chapter Winterlyn! Thank you
Killthebeast chapter 22 . 8/23
O.O wow Gendry sounds like some Kind of Psychopath. His jaleousy i think could be what triggers the Wood witchs prophecy. At least i think it is like that.

Since he wants Arya, i'm sure if Jaqen Comes back, the whole Situation might excalate. Just my thoughts.

Greatly written and i love your stories!
PacificThunder chapter 21 . 8/22
Love your story. This is one of the first SoIaF fanfics I've read, and I must say that you have ruined me for any Gendry/Arya stories. I can't wait to see where you go with this.
Thank you!
nc13am chapter 21 . 8/21
OMG ! J'ai tellement hâte de lire la suit Surtout que là la sorcière vient juste de dire quelle que chose désintéressant ( dernière phrase) ! Rhhha! Et se suspense sur la rencontre de Rickon et Arya !
Bon courage pour la suite et je trouve ton oeuvre toujours aussi COOL
JinxedSydney chapter 21 . 8/16
I'm going to go weep in a corner over the sheer perfection of this chapter. Jaime and Brienne. Rickon. Jon memories. Face swapping. Ghost of High Heart.

And then you CRUSH MY SOUL.