Reviews for Just Like Heaven
notanegatron chapter 1 . 8/27
Beautifully done and believably told. I felt like you were very true to the characters, and I loved that you showed both viewpoints. Well done!
Camila Anna chapter 5 . 2/23
wonderful
Camila Anna chapter 5 . 2/23
wonderful
callmeameliareed chapter 5 . 11/24/2017
I’m not crying you’re crying. That was so beautiful. At chapter four I was crying because of what I thought would happen and by five I was just so happy.
BooksV.Cigarettes chapter 5 . 9/24/2017
Oh. My. God.

Usually I try to be constructive here and say all the things that I like but it's a bit hard because I'm cry a bit and writing this on my iPhone and trying not to wake up my husband.

This is beautiful. Well done.
16KnightOwls chapter 5 . 9/24/2017
Brilliant. Absolutey brilliant.
Fly With Our Beautiful Wings chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
This was so beautiful
Avarizia chapter 5 . 7/3/2017
Awesome story! I really love your style of writing. Normally, I do not like writing in presence, but this was great. I especially liked the contrasting juxtapositions of them.
Teekalin chapter 5 . 6/29/2017
Thank you. Thank you for writing this amazing and heartbreaking story, and I'm so happy you let Fred live. I have to admit that I was afraid he would die after I finished the fourth chapter so thank you, for not letting it happen.
Pentastic chapter 5 . 6/12/2017
good story
FremioneFreak chapter 5 . 5/24/2017
Beautiful writing. This is exactly what I wanted to read right now. Thank you so much for the happy ending, and for your characterization of Hermione. I hate stories where she's constantly worrying about Ron vs. Fred even though she insists she likes Fred better. The parallels you draw between the two of them are stark. I love the story. Thank you.
Olivia chapter 5 . 5/23/2017
Fuck, this was brilliant. Thank you.
LCB chapter 5 . 4/30/2017