Reviews for Never Quite As It Seems
FallenHero93 chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
This is such a good story! I just love your sense of humour and your writing style! And the characters are very well portrayed.

"Rui will get bored and do the dishes in a few days" - Lol, poor Rui!
Joem chapter 8 . 6/22/2009
YAY FF8! best final fantasy game ever (in my opinion)
mgirl955 chapter 17 . 7/24/2008
hey i just read your fanfic in a day! i really liked it! i love the tsukasa and tsukushi pairing!
supersaiyanx chapter 17 . 3/26/2008
A lovely read!

Thanks.
coffee.mango chapter 3 . 2/22/2008
lolol i just skip to the rui x tsukushi parts :) i love them so much!
coffee.mango chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
woot Lol I liked how you made their house "F4". Very nice :P
coffee.mango chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
“I can’t afford that many pizzas!” Soujirou yelled back.

Haha I thought I'd never hear those words out of any of the F4 :P

good start so far :D *ch2 now*
Bright-Kaori chapter 17 . 11/24/2007
Dude, your story is fun and everything, but I must admit that I had the most fun reading your author's comments! You are pretty darn funny! Thanks for making me smile today!

G.C.
Serilia chapter 17 . 7/7/2007
So yea, the story was done in 2003... but I just found it and read the whole thing through! It was great!
Genchou chapter 17 . 5/14/2007
I really like your fanfic. I was hooked.
snuffyTHEmonkey chapter 17 . 3/15/2006
jade... is that your REAL name... my bf loves that name... :P should i be jealous? ;) ha!

wow i'm reading this THREE years after you've published.. i read it all in one dose. my my.. nothing done today. so you're graduating this year... sad... :( that means (i know i'm being selfish) but that means that you wouldnt be writing as regularly anymore... i mean it took you three months for this fic...and usually it takes about three years for everyone else...

we'll i'm sure youre going through WHY HAVENT THE UNI'S ACCEPTED ME YET stress at this point. good luck!

i just want to thank you for all your hard work, minimal angst, horny moments for T&T (that was tastefully done... my... i wonder how barf tastes like on tsukasa... e!) i dunno if i'm "e-ing" about thinking of the steamy kiss i could've had with him or the thot of my barffing reaction... when i smell barf i want to toss cookies too... shiver... nehoo

thank you very muchos. hope youre still writing. will read teresa's stuff too as i see many references to her... :D:D hoho! did she pay you to add her into your fanfics? as a commercial? mwahaha. cuz i sure noticed her. :D haha! okie dokie!

YOU GET A COOKIE for a job well done. please go to your closest super market to obtain your prize. remember to bring a dollar with you to pay for it! :D :D

-snuffy

RAH RAH RAH! cheerleading! keep up the good stuf!
bluerelic chapter 17 . 5/4/2005
I know I read this story pretty late, but I just came across it recently. Just like to say that it was a pleasure to read, funny and sweet, and tsukushi and doumyouji are so sweet together! hope to read more of them from you! Good Luck!
Vysage chapter 17 . 2/8/2005
Bwahahaha yay for happy endings. :P Loved the story. I'm gonna read more of yours now!
Blehh chapter 17 . 9/7/2004
You should write more Hana Yori Dango fics!
Zenze chapter 17 . 8/29/2004
This is such an adorable story. I don't understand why you hate Rui and Tsukushi pairings though...could I request just ONE more scene with them?