Reviews for Beast
Guest chapter 3 . 3/20/2020
This story is so great, please update soon! I have been re reading it since it came out and my heart breaks everyone I come to check and there isn't a new chapter :(( please continue it, it's sooooo good!
Raven Howl chapter 3 . 1/7/2017
That story is really amazing, interesting, lovely and a bit sad but I love it so much anyway ! Seriously, I really like your description, the characters are so adorable, especially Frau (because in the manga, he is the man of the situation everytime, saving Teito when he is in danger, so to see him so desperate and lost is a new thing for me) and Teito is our little angel as alwaysI hope you'll update again because there isn't enough TeitoxFrau story ! I need more especially those with a plot like yours ! Good luck for the next chapter
scarlett key chapter 3 . 7/11/2016
Omg I'm loving this pls update soon
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 3 . 6/14/2016
amazing as always. can't wait for more
gima2618 chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
Love your story really looking forward to the next chapter soooo cool
gima2618 chapter 2 . 5/11/2016
What what what happens next? Don't leave in a cliffhanger plz
xItami chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
Hey, just saw your story I must say I really love your story idea and I hope your uploading the next chapter soonAnd I don't think they are too OOC, they are fine as they are :DD greetings Micky :3
Muzuki-chan chapter 2 . 10/25/2015
*hyperventilating*
Deacog chapter 2 . 10/25/2015
Please update soon :)
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 2 . 10/25/2015
oh my god I can't wait to see Teito's reaction to Frau's appearance.
zorchide chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Do you know if is there going to be a sequel to 07 -ghost. Good luck for the next chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
YES. YES. YES YES YES!

This is EXACTLY what I've been looking for! This is an original, inventive twist with our favourite characters. I am so excited to see how this is going to work, and I wish you all the best! I look forward to a great update soon! :)
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
oh my goodness this is awesome so far. I can't wait for the next chapter to be posted.