Reviews for Summer of Bonding
Liz chapter 29 . 7/18
Aww to cute is Snape and Harry son and father relationship. I am so happy I finally found a fanficton where is don’t have sex eww.
Amia chapter 29 . 7/8
Hello, I searched for another story with Harry and Snape actually - with parent/child relationship - but I’m absolutely satisfied. It’s hard to find something that DOESN’T have sex, sadly.
Anyway, thank you for very nice story, it has good writing, good feeling and I was very attached.
musketeerprincess chapter 1 . 1/29
I really loved this story. The feel and all. Somehow everything seems very in character.
Please write a sequel if you can. And if you do write post a chapter here saying so. I would Loooove to read that.

Anika.
Kallanit chapter 29 . 12/22/2020
I just came across this story and loved it. I'm another one who'd live a sequel, because while this part of the story is complete, the overall story doesn't feel as though it is. Although, if you don't want to commit to writing all seven years (perfectly understandable, as it's a major commitment) then you might want to wrap up the Voldemort/Lucius Malfoy/Death Eaters storyline within the sequel, if you do write one.
chloe chapter 29 . 10/27/2020
this was so so so good!
strawberry.fan.girl chapter 29 . 10/21/2020
I agree with everyone who wants a sequel... I really enjoyed the read and honestly wished the story would cover all seven years and how they would have worked through all the shit that happened(minus snape dying).
R.K.Faye chapter 29 . 10/11/2020
Loved this story.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/27/2020
why did you stop there it would have been better if you had continued and included harrys remaining years in hogwarts too . Still I think that this story is wonderful hope you write another one of your stories

from -
A well wisher
Jake Crepeau chapter 22 . 9/24/2020
No! YOU BROKE MARBLE! WAAAAAAAAHHH!
Seriously, I really liked Marble for some reason... ;D
Guest chapter 18 . 9/21/2020
The Patronus would be Umbridge's.
iwrteficsnottragedies chapter 10 . 9/1/2020
LILY EVANS WAS A HORSE GIRL
Tania Game chapter 29 . 8/29/2020
Awesome story. I loved your Snape, he's just right. Loved all the little horses. Felt really sad about Marble. Thank you.
megapointe7 chapter 23 . 8/20/2020
I cried. I loved Marble.
Rush721 chapter 29 . 8/9/2020
I enjoyed this greatly and hope you will one day make the sequel or something because I really want to see how this changes everything and what doesn't! :D 3
Crystal chapter 29 . 7/5/2020
It's really really really good, I really liked it and enjoyed it a lot.