Reviews for Summer of Bonding
candycanemockery chapter 1 . 10/8/2018
I love this fic :) I remembered reading it a while ago and it took me a week or two to find it again, and it's still great! I hate to bother you as I know it's annoying when people ask, but are you planing to update again or is this done/abandoned for now?
NovelCoon chapter 7 . 8/30/2018
Your bit about the refilling bottle? I smacked my forehead because OF FRICKING COURSE IT REFILLS HOW ELSE WOULD HARRY HAVE USED IT AFTER QUIRRELL. Loving the story!
Agent blue rose chapter 14 . 8/7/2018
being the only potions master in Hogwarts must suck
Agent blue rose chapter 9 . 8/7/2018
did snape just use a magical child leash in harry lol
slugfighter chapter 22 . 5/20/2018
"Paed-rihg"

No, in Irish the name Padraig (or Padraic) is pronounced PAW-drik. You can hear it pronounced in, for example, the Wolfe Tones' song "Padraig Pearse" (available on YouTube).

I don't know if the Scottish Gaelic version is pronounced or spelled differently, but the Irish version really *is* the perfect "self-correction" from "Potter," because it *does* start with the same sound.
Anna Doherty chapter 23 . 5/14/2018
A great story I am really enjoying reading it it was so sad about marble both Harry and Severus loved him so much it's sad that he was broken by Dobby. Anna
Eleanor chapter 23 . 5/1/2018
Oooh, I really hope you havenā€˜t abandoned this story, I just read trough it in a single day and I loved it.
YellowAsphodel chapter 23 . 3/15/2018
Oh what a great story! I love it so, so much - all the original elements woven into a, but only at first sight, familiar story setting - thanks for writing and posting! Hope you update soon!
Lizzarnia5887 chapter 23 . 2/11/2018
I absolutely love this story! I feel so terrible about marble he sounded so beautiful! I wish there could have been another way to get dobbys point across then that
darkhorse99 chapter 23 . 2/11/2018
This story is amazing! I LOVE how you've given Snape such an interesting hobby! Dobby KILLED MARBLE! Are they going to discover a way to fix him? His he really gone forever? Love it!
iPod reader chapter 23 . 1/13/2018
Poor marble.. I bet by Harry's luck and magic that marble comes to life.. Even as figurine size that would be cool.. Wish magic and all..
sesshys lover chapter 23 . 11/16/2017
poor Marble i wish Dumbledore's wand or Harry's magic could fix him i cried when Dobby hurt him and while i like Dobby i hope Snape gets him
woodyt chapter 23 . 10/22/2017
love this but am having withdrawal
KidzRule chapter 23 . 10/19/2017
This fic is written really well and very enjoyable! *grin*
KidzRule chapter 22 . 10/19/2017
I somehow forgot how cruel Dobby tends to be in his attempts to protect Harry...
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »