Reviews for Summer of Bonding
KidzRule chapter 12 . 10/19/2017
This is one of the BEST fics on the site! :D
KidzRule chapter 10 . 10/19/2017
Yikes! Things were going so well, then at the end of the chapter both are happy for opposing reasons and that causes Snape to horrify Harry without realizing it! Poor kid...
candycanemockery chapter 23 . 9/15/2017
I love this story! Definitely in my top 3- please update soon :)
YokaiAngel chapter 23 . 9/11/2017
Spectacular!~~~~
Guest chapter 23 . 9/6/2017
Can you write more chapters, please? I Love your book and want to know what happens to Severus and Harry, the left weeks. :)
scgaraycochea chapter 23 . 8/9/2017
Hi! I love it, please continue writing, I would like to know more about what happen with Harry and Severus in this story.
My Regards
Luna chapter 23 . 7/12/2017
Please continue!
Rozy-chan chapter 23 . 6/29/2017
I flinched when I saw that the updates are done!
At first, I didn't really like the story, the plot didn't interest me much, but I wanted to finish it, so I continued, I don't know when exactly, but suddenly I forgot all of my chores and sat in front of our refrigerator and read, and read till my head collided with the refrigerator from the force of the flinch,
Sorry, I babbled a lot,
Anyway, so the plot became quite nice, even if Dobby seemed quite crazy,
I was really glad that Severus didn't get mad at Harry (thank you for making him see Dobby) and I certainly do not want to be there with either Malfoy Sr. nor Dobby when Severus makes the connection,
I really felt sad for Marble, he was an awesome little bugger,
Please, don't make it that this is the last we see of him as an animated figurine,
Your writing style is interesting (though I'm not one to talk as I didn't publish something worthwhile yet, but hopefully I'll post my new project soon)
Anyway, thank you and I hope you update soon!
Saggyherman chapter 23 . 6/29/2017
Fab chapter ;)
DraconisHyperion chapter 23 . 6/21/2017
Marble, noooo! Dobby WHY. *throws self into void*
(also, this is a lovely story with a very original and unique twist on the whole "harry has to stay with severus for the summer" plot premise. i love it.)
Colgate Cavity Protection chapter 23 . 6/18/2017
Hello,

That was lovely! I just about balled my eyes out with the destruction of Marble, the figurine grows on you. I cannot wait till you update with another chapter. The story is absolutely brilliant.

Bye!
saveyour950 chapter 23 . 6/17/2017
Good chapter. I hope we get more sadness over Marble. I'm always a sucker for Snape awkwardly trying to be nice.
Saint Snape chapter 23 . 6/15/2017
I don't like Dobby now.
Selene-of-the-Moon2 chapter 23 . 6/15/2017
If you can't fix Marble I'm going to cry horribly...again. Can't Flitwick do something? He's a charms master. Pretty pretty please?
RJMcG chapter 23 . 6/15/2017
You-You-You let Marble DIE! Agh,! I'm more distraught over the "death" of a statuette than I usually am over the loss of the main characters. I certainly hope you've got some trick up your literary sleeve to repair, restore, or replace Marble. (Dobby did a bit of sleight of hand, perhaps?)
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »