Reviews for Summer of Bonding
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 23 . 6/15/2017
Marble! I normally love Dobby, but he's gone to far this time! Poor Harry, Professor Snape, and Marbleā€¦ Please please say that you'll somehow make it so Marble is back in action, I love that little guy.
leggylover03 chapter 23 . 6/15/2017
poor Marble...
rigger42 chapter 23 . 6/14/2017
I'm curious whether this will make Harry absolutely HATE Dobby...
Tra8erse chapter 23 . 6/14/2017
Did I say how much I loathe Dobby? He was annoying enough in canon, but this... I hope he does not get off easily on the basis of his 'good intentions'.
DarkRavie chapter 23 . 6/14/2017
Guest chapter 23 . 6/14/2017
Poor Marble.
CaseLC chapter 23 . 6/14/2017
Oh No Marble. I kinda wished Harry's accidental magic would play in to either save it fix him. Though it is good to see Severus so angry for Harry. Thanks for the chapter.
emily chapter 22 . 6/4/2017
are you going to finish this? I'd love to see the ending!
Eien-no-Ren chapter 22 . 5/24/2017
Omg! Tell me Marble survives! I love Dobby but I truly want to wring his neck!
inatepaz chapter 22 . 5/21/2017
Hi, I've been enjoying your story. I hope you are able to continue it and find a conclusion. I know it is hard to keep a story going sometimes., I have one that has been sitting in the wings for a while with only two chapters published. Thank you again for the wonderful story and keep up the great job.
megan chapter 22 . 5/20/2017
are you planning on finishing this? i love it :)
UniversalImagination chapter 22 . 5/12/2017
I love this story so much, i love the way you portray all the characters 3
adam.card.503 chapter 2 . 5/11/2017
I was wondering if you could continue this story I have loved every moment of the theme for this story I want to know we're it will go
emily chapter 22 . 5/2/2017
are you planning on continuing this?
ntalcenent chapter 22 . 4/22/2017
Oh! Poor Marble. I wonder if Severus will be able to put him back together again and will the magic work? Can't imagine Harry will be as easily forgiving of Dobby in this fic. In canon Harry has to forgive crimes against himself - always seemed to disregard - and against the Durselys who he can't really feel that bad for.
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »