Reviews for Summer of Bonding
leggylover03 chapter 21 . 9/19/2016
LMAO! I can see poor Severus shopping with the Weasley's.
CaseLC chapter 21 . 9/19/2016
Thanks for the chapter, it was wonderful. Are the Weaslys buys heading to Private Drive or Snape's place? I guess I will find out later. Anyhow I liked the insight into Lucius plotting. Until next time.
Fangirl4life2001 chapter 21 . 9/19/2016
Ohh this story is very intriguing. I love the way you portray the characters, I look forward to your next update :)
cmspreitzer chapter 21 . 9/19/2016
When is poor Hedwig going to to get back to her Harry? do love this thing though and I can't wait to see the looks on the boys faces when they show up to privet Drive and find nothing there.
badgerlady chapter 21 . 9/19/2016
Beguiling chapter.
Tra8erse chapter 21 . 9/19/2016
Can't remember if Ron has Harry's address at Snape's (must go back and reread!) but if F&G&R turn up at Snape's place in a flying car, that could be interesting :) Nice chapter, as always, and with the twins and Lucius plotting... I wonder when somebody will cotton on about Dobby?
Triscribe chapter 21 . 9/19/2016
Hoo boy. Are the Weasley boys going to wind up panicking when they get to Privet Drive and find no Boy Who Lived? Or will Snape's message be passed along to Molly before then? Argh, I can't wait to see what you have for us in the next update!
DarkRavie chapter 21 . 9/19/2016
OceanBannister chapter 20 . 9/14/2016
really fun. I love the new busybody flying Pegasus. Please give us an update!
FanitaFanfiction16 chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
Please update soon
Ms.Spirit chapter 20 . 9/5/2016
This is great and I can't wait(hehe rhymes) till the next update.
saveyour950 chapter 20 . 9/4/2016
That was a great chapter. I liked how Snape still ate porridge even when he made a fancier breakfast. It goes with his minimalist feel. I'm looking forward to the rest of Harry's birthday. Update soon!
SaiyaCat chapter 20 . 9/2/2016
Aaww so Sweet
BlueWater5 chapter 20 . 9/1/2016
Loved Snape hiding his Gryffindor tendencies with occulumency.
Triscribe chapter 20 . 9/1/2016
Excellent chapter! Can't wait to see the rest of Harry's birthday!
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »