Reviews for Summer of Bonding
Triscribe chapter 20 . 9/1/2016
Excellent chapter! Can't wait to see the rest of Harry's birthday!
cmspreitzer chapter 20 . 9/1/2016
Yay! Another chapter.

I was so excited to see the notification this morning. I love this piece, keep going, can't wait to see what comes next . . . when is Dobby gonna show up? :)
DarkRavie chapter 20 . 9/1/2016
Jenny chapter 20 . 9/1/2016
Half chapter but a wonderful chapter nonetheless. Also if you want a beautifully made but not expensive book of the complete works then check out a Barnes and Noble. They have a beautiful leather bound edition for only $20. I have a copy of it myself and I must say it is totally worth those $20.
cmspreitzer chapter 19 . 8/3/2016
So happy that I found this! I decided to read what's posted twice before leaving a review. I really love what you've done here. I find the timing of this story to be great. Many writers have Snape collecting Harry from the Dursley's or they begin to bond after Sirius' death, the fact that this starts at the end of first year is refreshing.
I like how Snape is inadvertently educating Harry just by going about his day about transportation, creatures, and other spells. I also also think its awesome that you've kept Snape at Spinner's End and done a great job of describing the surroundings of the old Mill town instead of trying to place him in a Manor home of some sort. And to top that I think you did a great job doing that section from Malfoy's POV, only "pure" wow it really made me sit up and take notice.
I am enjoying the inclusion of the figurines but eagerly awaiting the pay off of some other things that you have already set up, namely a confrontation with Dobby and whatever scheme the Weasley's come up with. I'm also looking forward to watching the connection between Snape and Harry deepen, perhaps as Harry's nightmares are discussed? Also, please let Hedwig get back to her boy soon! they miss each other.

PS: I burst out laughing at Snape forgetting about Harry being in the cabinet, too funny!
Emu Thing chapter 19 . 7/28/2016
I love the figurines, but its starting to seem like everything else that was going on in your story is unimportant.
atymer chapter 19 . 7/28/2016
When I was a lot younger I dreamed of having my own ranch filled with horses and I collected them for awhile as it was close as I could ever get to that ranch. *sigh*
I love Snape having this soft spot. I wonder could Harry animate his foal? Likely not, but the thought makes me smile.
saveyour950 chapter 19 . 7/26/2016
I loved all the things you chose to have in the trunk. It seems unlikely that Harry wouldn't be allowed in his own family's vault, but I guess you could argue that he will gain ownership of it when he's 17. I can't wait to see what Snape does for Harry's birthday.
DarkRavie chapter 19 . 7/26/2016
I'm really enjoying this story. It's an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
leggylover03 chapter 19 . 7/25/2016
great chapter!
charm13insomnia chapter 19 . 7/25/2016
great chapter
SaiyaCat chapter 19 . 7/25/2016
That was Lovely!
Triscribe chapter 19 . 7/25/2016
Hee! Great chapter. Can't wait for the next one - in particular, seeing how Snape decides to handle Harry's birthday. Somehow I get the feeling you're going to have fun with that...
CaseLC chapter 19 . 7/25/2016
This was great. Can't put my fingur on why, never less it was great. Thanks for the chpater and until next time.
BlueWater5 chapter 19 . 7/25/2016