Reviews for Summer of Bonding
cztelnik chapter 9 . 7/14/2016
Aha! Dobby is stealing the mail.
cztelnik chapter 8 . 7/14/2016
Lovely description of the dying town and local crowd. Exciting to see Fudge show up- that's new!
cztelnik chapter 7 . 7/14/2016
That sounds ominous! Do they think Harry is using accidental magic?
cztelnik chapter 6 . 7/14/2016
This is brilliant! Snape isn't horrid, more assuming than cruel despite his true dislike for kids
pawzeemakara chapter 14 . 7/13/2016
Oh shit
Hedwigs is going to be pissed.
We need a Hedwig finding out Dobby is responsible
leggylover03 chapter 17 . 7/12/2016
Nice chapter. I look forward to the next.
t42n24t2 chapter 11 . 7/10/2016
Love the pushmepullyou addition. Brilliant! Did he rescue the bird?
saveyour950 chapter 17 . 7/9/2016
Wow that made me want a tiny pet horse. I liked the extra stuff you added to the Night Bus like the shrunken head seeing for the driver. I can't wait for the next update!
stephanD chapter 17 . 7/9/2016
Harry/Snape stories are my favorite. So glad I found this one, very interesting take on it. I like that Snape isn't being horribly mean nor instantly caring, he just seems disinterested but responsible. Of course I hope he and Harry grow to care for each other but your pacing seems accurate. I'm curious as to whether your are or have been a Beyer collector yourself?
Abby Nesoya chapter 11 . 7/9/2016
I can't even guess how many times I listened to the "Doctor Dolittle" album on my family's record player as a child. It was so wonderful to read about Albus' Push Me Pull You patronus! Thank you for that wonderful walk down memory lane!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 17 . 7/8/2016
Aww! That's sweet! This is a great story! Update soon!
Tra8erse chapter 17 . 7/8/2016
Did I read this right? Did Nessie actually eat the wizard?! Please tell us this is not so. Fun chapter, I even felt some of Harry's discomfort during the journey. Annoying that Snape was unaffected :) I hope you will write more soon.
CaseLC chapter 17 . 7/8/2016
The chapter was awesome. I liked the image you made after the buss stopped and Harry was possibly praying. Also Nessi was an interesting idea. Thanks for the chapter and until next time.
BlueWater5 chapter 17 . 7/8/2016
Loved the journey by knight bus.
charm13insomnia chapter 17 . 7/8/2016