Reviews for Summer of Bonding
Tra8erse chapter 16 . 4/29/2016
A very nice update. I only just realised that the trip was not about the mystery of disappearing letters but something else entirely. Two interesting original characters (the Aethonian is quite a character all right!) and I am looking forward to seeing where the story is going next.
JaspersStoryAlter chapter 16 . 4/29/2016
A nice little bit of story padding. I get the feeling he will take to Harry quite well, but is it relevant to the story? I like to read your updates and am looking forward to some good plot, I just never know where you are taking us - very exciting.
Kate Snape21 chapter 15 . 2/15/2016
amazing story :) please update soon PLEASE!
Becklii chapter 15 . 1/31/2016
Poor Hedwig! Can't wait for more.
ORKCHILD chapter 15 . 1/25/2016
The difference is that hover charm are levitation charms but not all levitation charms are hover charms. Kinda like squares and rectangles.
Library Ghost 01 chapter 15 . 1/12/2016
This is a wonderful story. I love the little moments of humor you've sprinkled throughout. When the owls descended on them in chapter 12, I could almost HEAR Ride of the Valkyries playing. I about bust a gut laughing! Anyway, keep up the good work and I hope to read more soon! :)
leggylover03 chapter 15 . 1/11/2016
Wonderful chapter. I do hope you update soon
Godiva9 chapter 15 . 1/11/2016
Another brilliant chapter, this story deserves more reviews! Keep up the great work! : )
Tra8erse chapter 14 . 1/9/2016
When you write "mangy, begotten wolf" I suspect you mean "mangy, misbegotten wolf"?

And now that I reached the end of published chapters, I can't wait to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/8/2016
I would like you to update please. That is if you are doing well.
Tra8erse chapter 10 . 1/8/2016
Snape collecting horses in memory of Lily is a very touching detail which reveals something of his faithfulness in an understated way. The spider episode is pure black comedy! Don't know whether to laugh or to feel sorry for Harry that his new friend became a potions ingredient...

Surely Dobby would still be interfering with the post wherever Harry lives? Must be it.
Tra8erse chapter 6 . 1/8/2016
I like that this story lacks the oh-so-usual OTT characterisations and plot points. Abandonment is more characteristic of what is wrong with the Dursleys than beating Harry into a pulp. Snape is not going suddenly to turn all mushy. The characters on the whole ring very true to canon and I am looking forward to reading more.

One thing that surprised me was the price of cheese: 7 pounds/100g IS daylight robbery, I completely agree with Snape! This sounds extortionate even now and I can't imagine prices like these even existed back in, what, 1992?
Godiva9 chapter 14 . 1/1/2016
A really great story, I look forward to seeing what happens next! : )
leggylover03 chapter 14 . 12/29/2015
I've really enjoyed the story so far and hope you will update soon.
jbfritz chapter 14 . 12/20/2015
Great story! please post more soon!
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »