Reviews for Summer of Bonding
Guest chapter 12 . 10/25/2015
This is a cute story. I'm looking forward to reading more.
Seto K4iba1 chapter 12 . 10/25/2015
Definitely a fun story to read. Keep up the good work.
duj chapter 12 . 10/24/2015
But why didn't the owls come any of the times they were out of the house? Shopping, for instance?

Good story, anyway. Looking forward to more.
duj chapter 5 . 10/24/2015
He already has the answer to what Dumbles is hiding, surely. All he has to do is recall what potion he's been asked to invent...
Volunteer95 chapter 12 . 10/23/2015
Marvelous; I look forward to reading more
Deletinvthissoon chapter 12 . 10/23/2015
That's one of the funniest things I've read in a while. Just imagine you think its a cloud, but then you get hit by a bottle of potion ingredients. That would be the ultimate "Oh shit" moment.
bookwyrm chapter 12 . 10/23/2015
OMG! A cloud of owls! I love it!
KShara Khan chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
I can only imagine Snape's and Dumbledore's reaction when they find out that the Dursley's more than likely left him there on purpose; I wouldn't put it past them, the hateful creatures!
Serpent Rose chapter 12 . 10/23/2015
This is an excellent story. I am looking forward to reading more of it.
duj chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
But why wouldn't he send the parcels with Hedwig from King's Cross, and then Apparate Harry home? Or Apparate/Floo to Hogsmeade with the parcels, then then send Harry home by Knight Bus? Or ... or ... or? There are so many other options that would have made more sense than what he chose.
atymer chapter 12 . 10/22/2015
Ach, owl poop if they are really angry and frustrated. lol
Can Sev's day get any better? No no and no. lol
mandancie chapter 12 . 10/22/2015
I told myself, I was just going to read a few chapters and stop to do something else. Well, as you can see, that didn't happen. :) I really like this story and I can't wait to see how it all comes about. :) I hope that Harry and Severus really begin to talk to each other. I really love this story and I hope that you update soon. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
I like that you incorporate informative into the story without outright telling it like a list and wothout it being too choppy. You make the situations connect with each other and flow. I also like the different points ofviews on the some situation without becoming repetitive. Please keep up the writing. Clc
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23