Reviews for Summer of Bonding
SkyeMoor chapter 14 . 1/15/2020
... you should see Snape's accent. His original accent isn't Posh Received Pronunciation.
SkyeMoor chapter 13 . 1/15/2020
Light burns. Dark artifacts are seductive, like undines.
SkyeMoor chapter 10 . 1/15/2020
Oh, poor Harry. gotta Love snape, though.
SkyeMoor chapter 7 . 1/15/2020
We would now like to throw a fun distraction at this dumpster fire.
*munches popcorn*
SkyeMoor chapter 6 . 1/15/2020
Potter, you should consider it a damn good thing that Snape doesn't routinely listen to your thoughts. He may not be the sort to give you a hiding, but he might actually change his mind at that sort of thinking.
SkyeMoor chapter 5 . 1/15/2020
Tins do not break easily. Soda cans break and spray everywhere.
And the whole thing about Snape not checking behind him is too much attention on something Snape considers perfectly obvious. Instead, if you MUST put it in, focus more on what Snape's doing instead with his attention - the "not looking back at Potter" could also just be -implied-.
MiraculousBraniac chapter 29 . 1/14/2020
Lovely story
mumphie chapter 29 . 12/3/2019
I thoroughly enjoyed your story! You write very well. The dialog, characterizations, and story were well thought out and moved smoothly. The only part I wonder about was where Snape didn't know how Harry's life was at the Dursleys, and then he did. I was waiting for a definite yell from harry of, " Don't Uncle Vernon (something or other)". Ah well. I will definitely look for a sequel! Maybe if you haven't already, tack a note on the end of this one to alert those of us who would like to see how Snape, Harry, Gryffindors, Slytherins, and Malfoys react to the new situation.
mumphie chapter 23 . 12/3/2019
Why am I so sad over a magical action figure collectible?
Guest chapter 29 . 10/10/2019
A lovely story.
I could not stop reading it!
Your dear friend, Katy would be honoured & love The Strawberry Meadows figure.
Thank you!
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 29 . 10/4/2019
I loved this so much! It was truly a wonderfully written story! Definitely made me laugh multiple times and cry in others. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story with us. Perfect ending...unless you have a sequel planned, which I will definitely be okay with! ;-) I truly loved it.

Maddy
AspergianStoryteller chapter 20 . 8/10/2019
As a Sherlock Homles fan myself, I really, really approve of Harry and Snape liking the series. I can see Harry liking the mystery if not the Victorian wording and Snape liking the whole thing.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 3 . 8/10/2019
… For some reason the school headmaster gets to say where his students stay over summer? This is a popular idea in fanfiction explained away as "Harry is a special case," I take it it's the same here?
kirbykp28 chapter 2 . 8/6/2019
to harry it Is not a problem to him it is like the problem is solved!
BooksForLife406 chapter 29 . 7/29/2019
SEQUEL PLEASE I BEG OF YOU! This was a very well written story! I loved reading it. Ugh, I miss Marble
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »