Reviews for Summer of Bonding
Blosiom chapter 29 . 7/24/2019
great story
Chase Buoy chapter 29 . 7/21/2019
I loved this! Man, feels almost nostalgic to finally have this story end. I do hope there will be a sequel! We still owe Dobby back for poor Marble.
michalmil chapter 29 . 7/17/2019
This is an amazing story. I enjoyed it very much.
Thank you for sharing it with us!
LadyMurphyy chapter 29 . 7/16/2019
ooooh you made me cry! This is a beautiful ending for a beautiful story. But I still want more! If you ever decide to write anything else following this fanfiction, COUNT ME IN AS A READER!
LadyMurphyy chapter 28 . 7/16/2019
Oh, no! Only one more? I will miss this story terribly! Do you intend to make a part 2? I would LOVE to see how everyone will react to it, especially Sirius and Remus in the future. And see how will Harry face the trouble he finds in Hogwarts once he has a powerful ally such as Snape.
LadyMurphyy chapter 27 . 7/16/2019
Snape and Harry facing their family-oriented feelings towards each other is priceless. I am loving it! Thank you so much for updating again! Your story is by far my favorite HP fanfiction. :)
SuzanneN chapter 29 . 7/12/2019
Thank you for this great story! I really loved it and I do hope there will be a sequal at one time but time will tell if that happens.
Latarra chapter 29 . 7/12/2019
An excellent tale!
ElianaSawadaVongolaMadonna chapter 29 . 7/9/2019
TERMINO!
POR QUE!? Sigue, por favor TTOTT TTOTT TTOTT
Blitza chapter 29 . 7/9/2019
Well done! It's amazing that you finished something so large. It's well written and I must admit to Marble having been my favorite character.
duchessme chapter 29 . 7/8/2019
Such a wonderful story and a nice way to end...I wouldn't mind rereading it.
fifiotoole chapter 29 . 7/7/2019
Lovely story, really well written
BlueWater5 chapter 29 . 7/4/2019
Great ending to a great story - thank you for writing and sharing it! I hope you do write a sequel or series of one-shots.
yaoilover226 chapter 29 . 7/4/2019
This was amazing. Congratulations on finishing it.
I'm sure your friend would've been very proud of what you've created here. The connection is honestly so beautiful to read. Thank you for sharing this story.
May your future works give you no troubles.
teaddicted chapter 29 . 7/4/2019
Thank you so much for sharing this story! It's been a while since I last read a "Severitus" style fic, and this was a really nice one. I think there might be more to explore here if one is so inclined, but your ending certainly works as-is. Again, thank you for uploading this fic, it was a lovely read.
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »