Reviews for Summer of Bonding
SuzanneN chapter 28 . 6/26/2019
Thank you for updating and lets hope for the next chapter. I do hope you will continue with a sequel (if you have the time and the inspiration)!
Guest chapter 28 . 6/26/2019
I look forward to the next chapter.
Musikrulesok chapter 28 . 6/26/2019
Poor Harry!

And so school begins... I'm super excited to see all the crazy stuff Harry gets up to this year. Especially how all the parseltounge stuff happens now that Snape actually cares about Harry.

Thanks for updating :D
Guest chapter 28 . 6/26/2019
It’s a good story, though I wish your chapters were a bit longer! I’m not crazy about all of the plot points but you write very well. I particular liked in this chapter Harry’s dilemma with the trunk. Subtle but touching.

One thing that is a pet hate of mine is the mastery thing... and this has come up now in your story more than once. Snape isn’t a ‘Master’, nor is Flitwick. The title is used to convey the fact that they are heads of those particular departments at Hogwarts and is not uncommon in British public schools. Your profile indicates you are British, so I would not have expected that mistake... it is usually an American author error.
DarkRavie chapter 28 . 6/26/2019
badgerlady chapter 28 . 6/26/2019
Oh, no! Inwas hoping for an extended seven-year saga. Will there be a sequel?
Blitza chapter 27 . 6/23/2019
Yes! Yes! Yes! I loved the last two chapters! They were beautifully written.
Sineadtwiggy chapter 27 . 6/23/2019
I love the direction this has taken. Not sure how I stumbled on this fic, but pleased that I did!
boaru chapter 27 . 6/22/2019
This is one of the best stories that I've had read
I'm loving the development of their relationship and anxious too see what come next
Thanks for this lovely fic
Musikrulesok chapter 27 . 6/19/2019
Thanks for updating :) I'm looking forward to seeing how Harry and Snape cope when they're back at hogwarts.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/19/2019
I really like this fic.
BlueRowley chapter 27 . 6/19/2019
I’m glad Severus explained Harry’s blood ward situation to him. Adults never seem to want to tell Harry anything. This will build trust. Nice chapter, and I can’t wait to see where you take it next.
DarkRavie chapter 27 . 6/19/2019
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 6/18/2019
Oh, right, he had that emergency portkey, and a brilliant lad he was to use it, too.

Aha, we're going to find out about the owls.

Don't they have the Royal Mail in the UK? But I expect a magical shop wouldn't think of that.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 6/18/2019
Why didn't Snape just pick up his ingredients while he was at the apothecary since the owls weren't getting through? You would think Hedwig could get through, anyway.

Whangs head against the wall thinking of Albus seeing Dr. Doolittle...

Oh, dear, I think Harry has just learned how to Apparate...will he end up on the roof somewhere, or just home?
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »