Reviews for Summer of Bonding
Guest chapter 26 . 6/12/2019
I await the next chapter eagerly.
DarkRavie chapter 26 . 6/12/2019
storm9449 chapter 26 . 6/12/2019
I like how you write Dumbledore as helpful but mostly cryptic. Good work!
Meega-Nala-Kweesta chapter 26 . 6/12/2019
Congratulations indeed Severus! I love this story and I'm so glad you're updating it. I'm looking forward to some more father son bonding!
leggylover03 chapter 25 . 6/10/2019
Please update soon
BlueRowley chapter 25 . 6/7/2019
I just read all of this in one go. Poor Marble! The Breyers Horses is really unique, I don’t think I know of Strawberry Meadows . . . Is that something you’ve created or an actual one of Breyers? Anyway, I cannot wait for more of this. It’s very interesting.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/7/2019
Hmmm.
Randomly Talented chapter 25 . 6/6/2019
I wanted to mention that it took a long time to remember that this story is after the first year, and when it was around chapter 14 was when I discovered how the owls were being blocked. I can't believe it took me that long.

I wanna know how Snape is gonna react to the new blood wards, now that they are in effect; shouldn't they keep Dobby out? If I remember correctly, then the blood wards keep any malicious intent out of the house, and I can see Harry thinking of Dobby as a malicious intent, should his owl return. (there won't be another Marble, I cried when Marble shattered)
Musikrulesok chapter 25 . 6/6/2019
I really loved this chapter! I'm looking forward to seeing how things progress into the school year with Snape and Harry, and how the plot of CoS will change.
Thanks for updating :D
yaoilover226 chapter 25 . 6/6/2019
I'm loving every bit of this story. You have the most wonderful way of adding onto the canon narrative. I really can't wait to see how you will deal with Severus and Harry's relationship once they are
Sovietuniongirl87 chapter 25 . 6/5/2019
Love this story! Waiting for another update, thanks!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/5/2019
I like this chapter.
DarkRavie chapter 25 . 6/5/2019
YokaiAngel chapter 25 . 6/5/2019
Poor Neville. Awesome chapter
storm9449 chapter 25 . 6/5/2019
I like that Neville thought Harry was pulling his leg. Good chapter!
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »