Reviews for Summer of Bonding
Triscribe chapter 24 . 5/31/2019
Oh no
Oh NO
POOR NEVILLE
That said, I'm so happy to see a new chapter from you! I was just re-reading this story the other day and your timing couldn't have been better :)
Hope your future writing goes well!
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 24 . 5/31/2019
So glad to see you back with a new chapter! ;)
I'm still hoping to see Harry's and Sev's relationship continue to thaw and that Sev's eyes and heart will truly be opened. I know you don't want to go to 'fluffy-wuffy' Severus, but Sev's *brilliant* and though he might be strict and severe; his cold and hateful demeanor always bothered me, in canon. I don't see how the 'bullied' could *ever* go on to become a bully, themselves: We have too much empathy to intentionally cause others pain! I know I couldn't and that's why I could never reconcile DH Snape with the rest of the books!
Thanks, again for returning!
See you soon!
MelJ :D
Guest chapter 24 . 5/30/2019
Yes! I’m excited for this update.
Musikrulesok chapter 24 . 5/30/2019
Great update! Harry considers Snapes house home now! Thats so adorable and hopefully means he won't ever have to go back to the Durselys. I love the slow burn of Harry and Snape getting to know (and not hate) each other.

Thanks for updating! I hope you get a chance to write more soon 3
DarkRavie chapter 24 . 5/29/2019
badgerlady chapter 24 . 5/29/2019
I had forgotten this story, but the man plotlines snapped back into my brain at the first sentence. Believe me, not much snaps into my brain these days, so this is a testimonial to the power and vividness of your writing. I'm glad you're back, and looking forward to more.
storm9449 chapter 24 . 5/29/2019
You’re back! I absolutely love this story. I can’t wait to see how Dumbledore reacts to the new wards. And I love getting to meet Neville. I wonder what Neville’s opinion of Snape would be, and look forward to finding out. Lovely chapter!
DarknessRequiem chapter 24 . 5/29/2019
A new update!
I can't believe you update again after so long...
Please tell me you won't abandoned this story?
Was it Harry who made the defensive ward? Accidental magic because he thinks of Spinner's End as home?
What will you do to Dobby? I can't imagined Harry forgive him for killing Marble. No matter what, killing it is as awful as killing Hedwig. Maybe more because Marble interact more with Harry than Hedwig
AmarenimaRedwood chapter 24 . 5/29/2019
Excellent chapter!
LadyMurphyy chapter 23 . 2/15/2019
Hello! I just reached the final chapter of your story, and I am looking forwards for the next chapter! Do you think you‘ll be posting it any time soon? I had read most of it before and fallen in love with it, but lost the link and could never find it again until a week ago. I think you are a very sensitive person, and I must say your fanfiction has inspired me to upload my own H.P fanfiction. Thank you very much for that.
I hope I can read the end of the story you have, because it is a very precious experience.
Larenars chapter 23 . 2/2/2019
I really enjoyed this up until you killed Marble. Still, it's a good story.
Blitza chapter 23 . 1/25/2019
Nooo! Marble! Please tell me he gets fixed via the corny everyone but the villain gets a happy ending thing? Like, once the pieces are back together harry goes to sleep with him in his arms and via accidental magic wakes up to find the horse trotting around after having become a second familiar or something? That horse was one of my favorite parts to this fic! Marbles character was so well written and his interactions with everyone else was spot on!
Latarra chapter 1 . 11/29/2018
Noooooo! Poor Marble! I hope you continue it someday. Wonderful story.
candycanemockery chapter 1 . 10/8/2018
I love this fic :) I remembered reading it a while ago and it took me a week or two to find it again, and it's still great! I hate to bother you as I know it's annoying when people ask, but are you planing to update again or is this done/abandoned for now?
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »