Reviews for Forever Love
Kantama chapter 6 . 1/4/2007
Lovely story, but it's gone un-updated for so long that I'm beginning to lose hope that it will ever be finished, which would be a shame since there are so few Macky/Nene fics out there.

Do update, will you?
Bunny Sakuno chapter 6 . 12/24/2006
What a cute story, and props for keeping everybody in character.
Siyaa chapter 6 . 6/11/2006
Yay! That was cool! I don't usually read NenexMackey fics, but this one makes me want to read more! _
Warui-Usagi chapter 6 . 9/18/2005
I'm really enjoying this story, please update it soon!
abcdefghijf chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
the whole story is fantastic so far keep up the good work!
Baka Gaijin30 chapter 6 . 8/11/2005
Dude, my hats off to you. The story is awesome! Are you thinking of continuing it? Either way, I've added it to my Favorites list. The best part of the whole thing, was that you actually managed to keep everyone in character. Write more BGC, please!
Jjah-Jjah chapter 6 . 6/14/2005
OMG. This was so sweet! I love it! You rock.
Sherbert chapter 6 . 5/14/2005
Aw, so cute! *listens to epi 2 in background* Great story, dude! You're an excellent writer. Yay, Macky! And Forever Love is a brilliant song, but I can't help thinking about the ending of X when I hear it... *bursts out laughing* So hilarious...
sophomoric genius chapter 6 . 4/22/2005
This is just so sweet. I haven't been around for quite some time and it was such a pleasant surprise to see most of my fave fics (including this one) updated. But this one was updated last January! It's practically screaming for the next chapter! Finish it already (if it's not yet done) and UPDATE!

_; sorry for getting a bit demanding there, but it just goes to show how much I like your work. I'm really wondering how you're gonna end this one. Upload the next chap, ASAP, ne? :)
JWM chapter 6 . 3/27/2005
I liked this one it has an original idea, and the style was generally good. Please keep going!
Raven-Skaari1985 chapter 6 . 2/12/2005
This is wonderful! I am such a sucker for Makey/Nene fics and you really hit the nail on the head! the character portayals are perfect! Please write more of this! I'm HOOKED!
Battousai530 chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
Good to see you have'nt given up on this story. Not too many Nene/Mackey stories on the net. Keep it up, man! (or woman, whatever)
Kei-kun chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Well.

The characters are well portrayed, faithful to the originals. Maybe Sylia was a little off with that joke... or maybe I don't remember the original series that well.

The narration kept my interest, and I was dissapointed when I thought that this was the only chapter for now (yes... I did not realize that there were 5 chapters...).

Overall, a nice fanfic. I'll read the others chapters as soon as I can. :D
Elle chapter 4 . 1/1/2005
*undignified shriek*

OMG... You UPDATED! I've waited AGES for it... ;_; I can't even bring myself to read the latest chapter without bouncing around the room a bit more...

O...M...G... And here I thought you abandoned the fic... My *only* source for a Macky/Nene fix... Wah.
ABN chapter 4 . 12/29/2004
Very well written fic, as far as romance fics go. Not that I've read too many of those.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »