Reviews for Watching Her Fall
What its all good now because bellas his whore? He never admitted to bella that he planned to fuck Jessica, to cheat on bella. And he fucking pretty much gave his wife to jake…..I hate your version of Edward hes a total piece of shit.
Maybe he should start by letting bella know that he has been and wanted to cheat on her. Im sorry but live webcams? that's cheating. And that shit with wanting Jessica.
Why is bella apologizing for something that Edward set up and wanted...and might I mention that he didn't even discuss with bella.

And he totally lied to bella just now, he said that he would never cheat on her. But just a few chapters ago he said that he was dreaming about fucking Jessica, fantasizing about it and he even said that HE WOULD HAVE!
By his own omission he absolutely would have cheated on Bella. I hope Bella leaves his ass.
So Edward has been ignoring bella, watching live webcams of other women, and dreaming about fucking Jessica? Wow, in my mind that's grounds for divorce. Edward can fucking die, seriously.
Bella doesn't think its odd that her husband that wont touch her...who she caught flirting with Jessica...wanted her out of the way for the whole fucking summer?
marysix chapter 36 . 11/9/2017
This story was quite a ride! I’m not kidding when I say the early chapters kept me up and i wasn’t sure what was going to happen, or what i wanted to happen. But it worked out well and it was very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing!
MsLiss chapter 36 . 7/26/2017
MsLiss chapter 7 . 7/25/2017
Twisted and dangerous
MsLiss chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
You sleazy little git
parkesy23 chapter 14 . 7/13/2017
Wow. Just love it
Cardamoms3 chapter 36 . 4/2/2017
This story has everything - plot, character development, and a crazy amount of sexy energy. I can't wait to delve into whatever else you've written.
left in bits chapter 15 . 2/4/2017
"Jacob, you're so young." You're only ""supposedly"" two years older than him Edward please come off it. I can't.
left in bits chapter 7 . 2/4/2017
I'm trying to read this but as a 28 year old I'm so so confused why they sound so much older than you've claimed them to be? No 28 year old this days doesn't trim or at least know what it is, please. I feel like you should've made E&B in their thirties...and late thirties at that. This age thing is bothering me and taking me out of the story completely. Out of everything it's what's most unrealistic.
elodia123 chapter 2 . 12/21/2016
Thoroughly enjoying the first two chapters, even though I am not a fan of Bella and Jacob getting together! I am a die-hard Edward and Bella fan.