Reviews for A Little Too Late
andjelija.nenic chapter 10 . 12/15/2019
Red Reaper88 chapter 16 . 9/21/2019
I loved this! great job
amcke1991 chapter 16 . 7/12/2019
This story was so good! But wow klaus went super dark there at the end eeek. I’m glad they were able to find happiness after so long! It was neither of there fault for the distance. So good!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/1/2019
Please please please make a sequel! This is my third time reading this and I just can't get a enough of it. Love all of stories please continue to write.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/16/2017
How am I only now finding this. Amazing! Please do a sequel/prequel. A story about them getting together would be amazing
Lily Singh95 chapter 16 . 1/15/2017
wow...this is really one of the most beautiful Kolena fic i've read...loved this
Guest chapter 16 . 6/29/2016
Loved It. I always felt that we didn't get to see the gentle side of Kol. I love the way you write him. Thanks! I have been going thru and making sure that I have read all your works on the sight. I would love another Elena/Elijah fiction, if you become so inspired :).
Guest chapter 16 . 6/2/2016
Nice
LM3795 chapter 16 . 5/9/2016
I never thought of this couple being good let alone GREAT! I loved this! please do a sequel!
iheartmurphy chapter 16 . 2/24/2016
It was really amazing. Wrote a sequel pleaseeeee