Reviews for All of the Words
Kythe42 chapter 3 . 12/24/2015
That was really great that Jo was finally able to open up and talk to Henry and that it only brought them closer together. It was a very intense, emotional story overall, and you did a great job on it.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2015
This had me! Really well done! Will there be an update because I really REALLY love this story!
QueenTatooine chapter 3 . 11/26/2015
Being that Henry and Iona almost had a "thing" I would think having her as a witness to the conversation would be difficult for Henry. I could see Jo working that uncomfortableness out during the session, but Henry wouldn't have done that yet. Also i admit that I expect him to be more hesitant, due to the whole immortality thing. It's the main reason he has been holding off, and for that I think things went a little far in the relationship aspect, but hell we all want it so I loved it.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
Ohhhhhhhhhh LOVE this! UPDATE!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2015
This is so so soooo good! Please update!
Kythe42 chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
Poor poor stubborn Jo. I can really see her making herself suffer more than she needs to. I can't wait to read the next chapter and see what happens with Henry.
Chris.JC chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
I like this story and am looking forward to the next chapters. It is well written, these two characters need bringing back to one another as they so obviously belong together.
I hope there is an update soon.
Kythe42 chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Poor Jo. I wonder if she's just in agony over having feelings for Henry, but he seems oblivious to it, or if there's something else going on with her? Henry does care about her so much, and it's so heartwarming that he will do whatever it takes to fix things between them. Great start to this story, and I really look forward to reading more.