Reviews for Drunken Ramblings of the Perfect Soldier
A skeleton chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
This is good. All you need is an update.
Bun-Bun Rules chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Evil. I like it.
KiraDN chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Oh! That was hilarious! I always thought Relena was a biyotch. BUT DON'T MAKE FUN OF DUO-KUN! :(
Millennium Slinky chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
SJ-chan, you write GREAT humour! In your bio you say 'I really don't write humor well.' Nyergh...

*goes and gets a cup of coffee* Pardon...I won't be awake until I drink all this... *downs coffee* That's better...

I've just gotten into Gundam Wing - so now I know who all the characters are, I just have nearly no clue about the plot save for the let's-go-kill-the-bad-guys-and-save-the-world kind of thing. But muah...Heero drunk? *giggles* That's a first.

Yamato? Is that the one mentioned in your e-mail?

I just read 'Pine Cones and Holly are Not Good to Eat', so I'm pretty well acquainted with the Ranma 1/2 characters as well.

It actually took a moment for that last action to register in my feeble little mind. Glass of cold water...well, Heero's drunk...oh! I get it now! *grins sheepishly* I'm slow - forgive me. *curtseys*

Well, I've got to go and see if the *bleep* site will let me upload anything yet...

Toodles!
Corisanna chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
DUDE! The idea of Wufei and Ranma knowing one another is just so... comedy! That has a lot of potential... yes... must plot... must plot evilly...
busso chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
Cute. Any chance of continuing this somehow?
AnimeDemon89 chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
Very, very funny! espically loved the ending! Except for the D/R thing, which is just nasty, I loved it! Adding Ranma and the others was a great idea.
MegHead88 chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
hehehe. that was great! it was very funny! keep up the good work. _

For those with wings, fly to your dreams.

~Pilot Candidate
black dragon chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
i would log in but they canceled my account by heres my review.

THIS IS NOT JUST FUNNY IT IS FUCKEN FUNNY SO WHEN IS THE NEXT CHAPTER OR THIS IS IT.
Chara1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2003