Reviews for They're Slipping
Rabbit chapter 1 . 7/13
Holy shit. Oh my gosh. I just. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! This was so beautifully written? And oh my gosh I can see how Billy and Dr. Horrible would be two different personalities... Can I mention that the end kind of broke my heart? Because IT DID. (Thank you for writing this fic. It's beautiful and I love it and I'm just going to scream now okay bye)
AmythestDreams1991 chapter 1 . 2/1
3 3 3 this is absolutely AMAZING and I really LOVE THIS FIC! It explains the eyetwitch and everything. I love little Billy as well. OMGs please do more. Please?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
Mine would be bad mouthed and flirty. She would be dominant around dudes and...female dogs. Yep.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
A perfect solution to Billy/Dr. Horrible dilemma.
Dragones chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
You just broke my heart.

Other than that, it was brilliant.
wittyusernames chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
Damn. I can't describe how much I love this.
gleelatte chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
This is so extremely depressing, in the best way. I love this explanation!
moon12345 chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
I absolutely loved it! it shows exactly how I felt while watching the musical. how at first Dr Horrible was jus something building up inside Billy, but not completely there, and out in the world he was still Billy, but then slowly during the play he took over step by step, until by the end he was the real thing and Billy stayed inside. and you showed here exactly that, which was great to read! thank you for this great story!
ArcanaDante chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
.Amazing. I've though about a split-personality disorder for Billy/Dr. Horrible, and this was an amazing way of creating it. It was a perfect concoction of darkness and manipulation. Loved it!