Reviews for Wild Wolf Night
RSG chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Oh no! Poor Ryoga. *goes off to cry*

Well written, btw.
gyuumajo chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
aww... this idea had been toyed with quite alot... hope this is better than the rest! :p
FYI, werewolf could be hurt by silver bullets/crossbow bolts... according to some.
_
RubyLuna chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
Ruby: BWA! YOU KILLED HIM! ;_;!

Luna: *covers ears* the insesent shrieking! MAKE IT STOP!

Ruby: *sniffles* This was very well done! Really cool to read! What was the name of the song and who was it sung by please? I'd like to use it for a songfic of my own (NOT about Ryoga, heck it won't even be Ranma..im not a copycat!) so please tell me! way or note? heck just email me with the subject: Songfic I'D SINCERELY APPREACIATE IT! THANK YOU! ARIGATO! _

Luna: What? i can't hear anything!

Ruby: Ha ha.

Luna: What? Oh great i'm i just say i'm deaf? i can't hear myself! HELP!

Ruby: U.U Ja ne!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
u killed Ryo-chan! nooooooooooooo! ;-; it was a good story, but u didn't hav to kill him! ;-; poor ryoga
Clear Shadow chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
OMG! You killed him! ::sniffle sniffle, sob, sob, sob!:: Poor Ryo-kun! ::Bursts into hysterical anime style tears::
Yume Tenshi2 chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
*Sniffle* RYOUGA NOOO! *Crysob* ;_;

This was such a good story! I loved it SOO much. It makes so much sense too. Absolutely amazing! I am recommending my friend to read this and this story is definately going under my favorites! GREAT JOB!

-Yume-
Kinai chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Very good story.

Sad but good.

Kinai.
Dacl73 chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Interesting, I like your story. But a Were-Wolf Ryouga has been done before, and it will be done again but you have put an original spin on it. An exellent story.