Reviews for Turning Point
threemisr chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
I'm really fallen in love with its history. I love cute things, that is, I love Tsuna unconditionally; A young female Tsuna and then ... * - *
so love this thing from someone referring to himself in the third person, reminds me Mayuri of Stens; Gate (she's so love 3)
Lussuria is me
I would do the same thing with a small tsuna ~~
Imagine Xanxus like that is strange to me, but Xanxus is a lovely-trash that I love
I just imagine him as an overprotective-father of a child-Tsuna and this makes me happy
because lovely things make me happy
and it is fucking lovely
excuse my vocabulary
Tsuna, for me, is a very dangerous person with those doe eyes that deserves love
lots of love
you would think I'm crazy if I said that Tsuna and Belphegor form a good couple?
ultimately
I loved your story
Keep up the good work
and good luck with the update!
sorry if my english is bad because it is not my native language
Tempestae Night chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
I love this to death! There needs to be more of this!
KaggyAlucardSesh chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
I can't wait for the Ninth's reaction or the reaction of the Ninth's guardians! This story is too adorable for words. It is so sweet!
Mixie18 chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
Yeah! An update :) I can't wait to read more :3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Please update soon
Neko Nishiriu chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Too cute... My teeth gonna rot sooner than I thought.
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
A interesting story. This was adorable with how young Tsuna is and how she was able to wrap both Varia members around her finger without realizing it. Tsuna was amusing to read as she refers to herself in third person as well as seeing her transition of being scared to admiring Xanxus. He change for both Varia members was there as well and it was hilarious as they tried not to cuss near her or tried to figure out her parents. Iemitsu doesn't get a say about Xanxus and Squalo joining the Sawada's on their vacation and it was amusing. It will be interesting to see Xanxus and Squalo (and other Varia members when she meets them) are overprotective of her about any boys that would approach her and at times at the Guaridans as well. I wonder if Fran will see her as a sister or not though as he will come later. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
whataboringlife chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Oh God,I already see Xanxus and Squalo send boys away from Tsu-chan, it would be too funny
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Three words: I love it. I hope your inspiration came back soon!
Chiakis chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
sTOP THIS FLUFF IT'S TOO PRECIOUS AND ADORABLE PLEASE I JUST WANT TO HUG THEM I CAN'T EVEN-
Nicole NightLock chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
XAN-NII! Love this! Then she'll meet Byaku-chii in town please update soon!
Awakened-Masterpiece chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Oh. My. Glob! THIS IS FUCKING ADORABLE! like seriously Xanxus would make a dang great brother! can you imagine Xanxus going over-protective on Tsuna because some boys (preferably Tsuna's guardian) are trying court his little Tsuna?

I do hope their relationship stays the same until the start of the anime because damn I want to see an overprotective Xanxus
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
I actually have a pretty good idea for the cradle affair:
You know the party where the Ninth freezes Xanxus? Yes, but Tsuna(probably 6 years of age then? Still a brat) interferes and wailing and all, activates her flames(since its dependent on resolve; and Tsuna's resolve then would be to protect Xanxus, seeing him 'hurt' and all that), and things go haywire then. So instead of the Ninth freezing Xanxus, he fails and Tsuna's flames anti-counter them so it kind of cancel each other out(because Tsuna's flames are of such purity, purer than the Ninth, so at that moment, since her resolve peaked with all her crying(remember Lambo in the future when he cried and his lighting flames came out? Same concept), her flames became strong enough to stop the Ninth. And Xanxus, upon seeing Tsuna, small little thing, only six, protecting him, calms down and leaves the Vongola to form the Varia while Tsuna passes out from flame-exhaustion.
The Ninth, seeing that Tsuna is such a pure Sky, chooses her to be his successor and Xanxus relents because he acknowledges Tsuna(he loves her -familial love, mind you- man, got to admit it hehe) and so Tsuna gets trained by the Varia and meets Reborn once she is trained and older.
How does that sound? :-)
paola chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
This is so cute
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
The whole idea is cool as shit, totally loving how the three of them interacts as a family.
Slight request: can their relationship still stay as nice as it is even after Xanxus finds out he's adopted? The idea of the two having a strained relationship is just out-of-earth.
Tsuna's gonna be the Varia's(or Vongola's technically) princess, man so I suppose she would be trained from young physically? Reborn's gonna shit himself kufufufu
1,511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 Next »