Reviews for Turning Point
maririn29 chapter 21 . 6/19/2018
my condolences. Take all the time you need.i'm glad you let us know. Hope you'll come back to write soon. Your story is really a masterpiece.
Tangiblerukipoker chapter 21 . 6/18/2018
Hi there,
Your story was awesome and at first I’m kinda mad and sad ( even though I shouldn’t since I’m only a reader and I know how hard to write your inspiration to life ( believe me I’ve tried and failed:p)and I even thought this story is discontinued)

But ...
I’m happy that you posted this announcement and I hope that you can write and post your story soon ...
️️️
falsewarrior chapter 21 . 6/17/2018
take all the time you need, as long as you do get back to the story... I've seen to many people just kill their stories after such upheavals and honestly i just wish they would finish their stories.
candykitty01 chapter 21 . 6/17/2018
Take as long as you need mkay? No need to worry about us! Just do what you gotta do, i don't know about everyone else, but i will gladly wait for when you feel well enough to begin writing again! \(q)/
CJsmilie chapter 21 . 6/15/2018
My condolences. Update when you can and don’t worry what other people have said or will say. Stay strong.
acherongoddess chapter 21 . 6/15/2018
i have fallen in love with the fluff that is Tsuna and gang, i cant wait to see where they go next, and you get you better and get your duckies in a row and we will all be here waiting for ya to come back better than ever.
Mysticore chapter 21 . 6/15/2018
Don't worry author! You take all the time u need. I know first hand how difficult losing someone close to you is. In the past year I lost my 21 year old cousin unexpectedly and my Grandpa died not to long after that. That death was natural, though it still hurt. Just know that this isn't the end and u can still live life! It'll hurt and sometimes you'll just be sad and that's ok. Ok I'm just gonna start rambling so I'll stop. I just want u to know that we care and will wait patiently for the story to come back!
Elwyntaiga chapter 21 . 6/14/2018
While I'm sad to hear of the hiatus continuing I am relieved that the story isn't dead. This story greatly improved my mood when I found it after a rather trying day. Thank you for not abandoning this fun, light humoured work despite how your life is right now.
UmbrasLupas chapter 21 . 6/13/2018
i cant wait for the new update
Thecrazygirlnextdoor101 chapter 20 . 6/12/2018
It’s difficult to acept what happen but your pain of such a tragedy touch my heart and if you wish to block me I understand but me and my family will be praying for you even if I’m blocked. your story is amazing and you have a gift for it . Your a great writers be who you want to be and don’t let other bring you down.
Jess chapter 21 . 6/8/2018
Don't worry about the hiatus, honestly on this site, it's quite expected. Focus on yourself for now and if your ready to, update. Though I'm sure nobody would blame you if you've decided to give up on this story.
Thecrazygirlnextdoor101 chapter 1 . 6/10/2018
Take care of yourself and your family
What your going through won’t be easy but you can do it ! All of you are strong and you will get through this crisis. Good luck and have a memorable day
booklover4ever59 chapter 21 . 6/10/2018
I'm so sorry. You take care of you, the rest will come when it comes. The best part of reading a story, is imaging where the next page will take you. So, take what time you need and until you can update...well, where will we go next?
Thecrazygirlnextdoor101 chapter 21 . 6/9/2018
Life is a beautiful gift everyone has. No one knows how long they will live or how they will die but what we do know is the memories people leave behind and their footprints left in our hearts for them. Keep strong and remember your not alone with the pain. Take the day moment by moment and soon you will realize that not only we live for ourselves but for others two.
Kali chapter 21 . 6/6/2018
I am so sorry to hear about your brother. I wish the best for him, you, and your family. While I have never experienced that particular tragedy, I do understand what it's like to have difficulty getting back into writing after a major, negative, life change. For me, it's been four years, and while I still sometimes struggle (and not just with writing), it's been getting easier every year. I think I can speak for most (if not all) of your readers when I say we would prefer for you to take the time you need before uploading anything. (Even the most callous of a**holes would agree to that if it means your work remains it's usual stellar quality.) Anyone who has a problem with that - well, I think their reviews deserve an encounter with a digital match.

Stay strong.