Reviews for Turning Point
Breath after Death chapter 21 . 6/4/2018
I’m sorry to hear that, know that I’m here if you need to come talk, my sister attempted to kill herself an was nearly successful if we didn’t found out just in time an took her to the hospital, life is life and it’s hard I tend to read you stories when I need a pick me up so take all the time you need your readers will still be here when your ready, I hope you have support of family and friends because it’ll help you through this
InsanityOwl chapter 21 . 6/4/2018
There are no words that I can give you that will ease your pain, but know that I wish you and your family the best in these difficult times for you all.
Sayumii chapter 21 . 6/4/2018
Girl don’t apologize. Your mental health is a hundred times more important than anything else at the moment. Take care of yourself and don’t worry about us because we will be waiting for you
Wild Birdie chapter 21 . 6/4/2018
Oh, don't worry. You focus on your family and yourself.
Wolfsrainrock3 chapter 21 . 6/4/2018
You have my condolences for your loss. I hope you and your family are well through this time of hardship. Honestly, take your time writing these chapters whenever it happens because family is more important.
Rose-Orion-Black chapter 21 . 6/4/2018
Don't push yourself to write if you don't feel like it, life is unpredictable and as readers, we are more worried that you are alright than the stories continuation. Hope things get well soon!
fictive-nyan chapter 21 . 6/4/2018
No it's understandable, thank you for telling us. I can't say that I understand completly, but I hope you and your family for the best.
HellCat4Life chapter 21 . 6/3/2018
My condolences for your loss. Losing a loved one is always hard.
leafpool5 chapter 21 . 6/3/2018
No it's completely fine, I'm sorry for your loss. Please return to writing when you are comfortable to. Our best wishes to you and your family.
KHR-Yunalesca chapter 21 . 6/3/2018
Thank you for letting us know that you are still here, and wanting to keep writing. That said, take your time. I can’t say that I understand, but we, your readers, will still be here when you feel ready or a muse takes you. There is no need for apologies about the long wait either, I for one am just glad you are still on Earth. I know it’s not much, but I’ll be wishing the best for you and your family.
YellowFlash67 chapter 21 . 6/3/2018
I'd like to offer my condolences for you and your family. Even if it takes you several years to post, as long as you are taking care of yourself physically, mentally, and emotionally, I say ignore anyone who dares to pester you for a chapter. Your health matters more to your fellow readers and writers, more than a chapter.

Yellow~
To live and let live chapter 21 . 6/3/2018
Great story that is totally worth the wait, so once you're ready I will gladly take my time to enjoy your work.
animeanimal12 chapter 21 . 6/3/2018
I really should pay more attention to the authors name of the stories I read... I can't believe that you've been writing not 1...not 2...But 3 of my favorite stories. ...I now present to you the "most-amazing-author-ever" award. I don't blame you at all if you pack your bags and take an unidentified amount of time vacation.
KaguyaAmaterasu chapter 21 . 6/3/2018
I'm not mad at all!
Holy crap, I couldn't even imagine what you're going through right now, but please, take as much time as you need!
We'll all be patient and look forward to the next chapter when you feel up for it!
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 21 . 6/3/2018
I'm really sorry about what happened. If anything, this serves as a reminder to reread parts of your wonderful story
1,511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »