Reviews for Turning Point
Spennig chapter 21 . 7/1/2021
Love the story, hope your life has picked up, would love to see more of your amusingly crazy world!
DreadPirateWombat chapter 18 . 1/25/2021
I am so sad that I'm getting close to the last published chapter with no hope for another! This is such a wonderful story and I'm enjoying Cielo Perduto as well. I hope whatever has stopped your writing gets better, both for purely selfish reasons and because I'm certain you deserve it. Thank you so very much for sharing this wonderful story!
DreadPirateWombat chapter 12 . 1/24/2021
Oh god, the feeeeeeels!
DreadPirateWombat chapter 6 . 1/24/2021
I'm super hoping it was Xanxus who picked Tsuna up.
DreadPirateWombat chapter 5 . 1/24/2021
I'm confused about how people keep being accused of being a pedophile for calling Tsuna "cute." That's a REALLY common and non-romantic term unless it's different in whatever language they are supposedly speaking?
DreadPirateWombat chapter 4 . 1/24/2021
Gosh, Xanxus and Tsuna are cute!
lilith ashbringer chapter 21 . 1/20/2021
Thank you for putting this out it has helped me in a rather dark time and for reminding me that words can change how we feel
krzys2000 chapter 10 . 10/20/2020
Poor Mukuro is in denial. Trying to fool yourself is not good for you
Tenshima chapter 4 . 10/20/2020
oh, my dog, tÔ morrendo de tanta fofura e hilariedade
mallarieTwinkies chapter 3 . 10/18/2020
amazing
libraryrockerr chapter 21 . 10/13/2020
I love you and I love your stories.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!
hitokori midnight chapter 2 . 8/17/2020
Such a beautiful story! Ive read this book countless times and its still amazing! Are you by any chance still going to work on it? Also im truly sorry for the loss of your family member the pain doesnt go away but it gets eaisers to move forward each day
daliapv.perez chapter 20 . 7/25/2020
Maravillosa historia me hizo reír.
Lunary chapter 20 . 7/18/2020
Hello,
I just finished the story at least as far as it went.
I really hope you get back to your stories and that you manage to find your strength again after what happened.

I look forward to read more about this story once you get back to it. At least I hope you will.

I love this story and the idea. It is a new one and a unique one as far as I can remember.

So yeah let us find out what happens with the guys and girls of this story.

Regards
Lunary

PS. I wish you the best and hope you stay healthy.
Samanta Mejia Hernandez chapter 21 . 6/27/2020
espero con ansias el próximo capitulo esta buenísima la historia
1,511 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »