Reviews for Turning Point
Aine Natsume chapter 7 . 2/25/2020
Locked room? Suspicious. Please don’t tell me he found out his birth here.
Aine Natsume chapter 6 . 2/25/2020
Xanxus. THAT Xanxus told Tsuna she’s cute. You are gonna kill me with the fluff and I don’t even regret clicking into this fic
Aine Natsume chapter 6 . 2/25/2020
OH MY GOD-
HE REALLY BOUGHT THE RINGTONE AND IS USING IT I-
Aine Natsume chapter 5 . 2/25/2020
“Excuse me while I go make some more money” THATS SO MAMMON-LIKE
Aine Natsume chapter 5 . 2/25/2020
OH DINO. WHAT HAVE YOU BECOME MY CHILD-
Aine Natsume chapter 3 . 2/25/2020
heLLo. The fluffs killed me.
Black Dragoniss chapter 21 . 1/22/2020
Oh my Kami, I’m literally laughing my head off. Oh this story is awesome and funny at the same time. I’ll wait patiently for when you update. I know it’s going to be awesome
Guest chapter 21 . 1/10/2020
It’s been like two years since you last posted and I don’t want to pressure you. I just want you to know that I really enjoy your story and find it adorable, but still some serious bits, you are such a talented writer.
lolistarkiller chapter 21 . 12/24/2019
I’m so sorry about your brother! I just binge read this entire fanfic so far, and I truly am in love with it, while I don’t necessarily know how it feels to have a sibling die, my cousin was murdered in 2015 and I just lost my horse Bullet who was 19 who I loved more than pretty much anything to the point I did contemplate suicide but realized that it wasn’t the answer to my already deep depression. And 2 weeks to the day later my mom’s 33 year old horse died. Loss is the hardest thing to deal with and overcome but just know that we readers are here for you!
deathwearsblack chapter 21 . 12/23/2019
Like this story. Please update.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/18/2019
Come back as soon as you can, we love all of your fanfictions, can't wait to see what happens next
rainbowfiredrake chapter 21 . 11/22/2019
I promise that i'm not mad at you. I am just so filled with suspense for what is going to happen. I love the fluff. The way that Tsuna just looked at them with a smile and said "I know" was absolutely priceless. i hope things get better and you can get back to your amazing works.
Essenceofanempath chapter 21 . 10/9/2019
That is absolutely fine. Keep taking care of yourself and your family. This has been the most fantastic thing I've read in a while with the absolutely lovely swearing and overwhelming fluff. *extra kudos*
AAu.27 chapter 1 . 9/27/2019