Reviews for Turning Point
moleluv chapter 1 . 9/15/2019
SO. MUCH. FLUFFY. CUTENESS!
MythicalSen chapter 12 . 9/17/2019
Hah! Poop-head! Good job Squalo-shi! You've finally gone, and done it!
LoveFanFictionForLife chapter 1 . 9/13/2019
So sweet!
Esmereilda chapter 18 . 9/9/2019
well at least this one xan cant blame on tsuna directly XD
AAu.27 chapter 1 . 9/8/2019
Omo! I didn't expect that I'd actually find this lovely jewel here! Quite my luck!
Esmereilda chapter 10 . 9/7/2019
dont think theyre gunna leave
Mina95 chapter 21 . 9/5/2019
Please :’(
xiamara1804 chapter 21 . 9/6/2019
We can wait for you and Lots of prayers too
Esmereilda chapter 5 . 9/6/2019
dont underestimate the power of cuteness!
Moleluv chapter 4 . 7/4/2019
I think this chapter made me spontaneously develop cavities, its so cute.
Shadow Eclipse chapter 21 . 7/6/2019
Will gladly wait. Hope to see a new chap soon
LavaLilly chapter 21 . 7/4/2019
well if you see this 1.) Sorry for your lost 2.) Haters are not wroth the time so never take it to heart 3.) Take your time and breath, people who rush often miss what's in front of then. 4.) Your story is Epic and on a level of it's own. It doesn't follow the story line instead every chapter is a surprise an a laugh just waiting to happen. 5.) Your story is one of the originals, so deep that it kept my attention all the way through, your writing style is just magical.
6.) Sorry if I took up your time in reading this, I like to give my opinion at 5he end of a story/when I catch up.
Cutejayjay2011 chapter 2 . 6/30/2019
Grandpa shark dudududududu
animecutylover chapter 21 . 6/28/2019
I’m not really sure what to say, as there’s been so many people who are supporting you still, and they’ve most likely said all that you need to see.

I love this story. I found this one quite recently. I hope that just reading your readers’ love for your stories will cheer you up, though it’s okay if they don’t entirely.

So I hope you can smile again, author-san. If you don’t come back right away, it’s okay. We(the readers) understand.
animecutylover chapter 20 . 6/28/2019
So Nana also already knows? Did Tsuna tell her?

Lol. I love the way Byakuran answers the phone. XD

I wonder about Xanxus vs Nana though. It’s probably be pretty close.
1,511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »