Reviews for Turning Point
animecutylover chapter 4 . 6/27/2019
I love Tsuna’s costume ideas for the Varia, lol.
animecutylover chapter 3 . 6/26/2019
Lol. I just love the reactions.
animecutylover chapter 2 . 6/26/2019
That guy was so suspicious.
animecutylover chapter 1 . 6/26/2019
Kya! This is freaking awesome and adorable! XD
harmony1994 chapter 21 . 6/17/2019
Really enjoyed the story so far looking forward to more soon I hope :)
SkyShine1004 chapter 20 . 6/12/2019
I just re-read this and just this story is really the best. I hope you update soon but till then I'll be waiting patiently!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/3/2019
I will pay to see the chaos when Fuuta ranks them according to who Tsuna likes most.
Liz chapter 21 . 5/26/2019
First of all, I'm sorry for your loss. Suicide in the family is tough to deal with. Second, you don't owe us anything. While I do enjoy your story and would love to read anything else you've written, you come first. Your mental, emotional and physical health. Focus on you. Once you feel better, if you want to continue writing, your readers will be waiting. I wish you all the best.
LunarStar98 chapter 21 . 5/21/2019
That's alright, thank you for writing your beautiful stories and take all the time you need.
candy4beth chapter 21 . 3/28/2019
Update soon please
tamarahc chapter 21 . 3/28/2019
Ola me gusta tu historia me gustaría k continuaras
guest chapter 6 . 3/18/2019
this is soo cute it almost gives me a star vs the forces of evil vibe not sure why but it does
ACasualHuman chapter 21 . 3/3/2019
Oaky, doki, kinda disappointed about the fact that you are on a hiatus, but take your time. You are not our slaves, and you should feel no pressure. Take your time and do whatever you need to do.

Bbbbuutt, as said before this is the official review. At least, for me, uhhh.

So, over all it's a great story, the concept isn't exactly new to me but huge f*cking props because you kept me interested.

I've caught a few spelling mistakes (Majority of them were names) and some extra unneeded words that confused me (I've seen maybe 2-3, I had to take some time to figure out which word was not supposed to be there, but it's alllll Gucci).

If you are unsure how to spell some names (I.e. Mukuro, doesn't have that extra U at the end of his first name), I'd say to hit up the wiki, and then to help with any grammar mistakes I'd say you should download/add the extension Grammarly. It finds the mistakes and give you a cute little notification. I'd say to use the official version either online or downloaded onto your computer as it catches a lot more then the helpers that appear.

I really, really like this story and I keep on losing myself in it. (I had to force myself to to leave my phone alone last night to catch some ZZZ's.) Despite your hiatus I think I might hit up soms of your other stories.

Anyways, Thank you for even writing this story and I hope you continue to do so.

P.S. Since it's called a 'Review' rather then 'Comments' I tend to take these more serious and state my actual opinion other then 'That's interesting!'. So, uh, I guess you in one of your other fanfics? Bye, bye.
ACasualHuman chapter 20 . 3/3/2019
So, like, don't consider this my official review, this is just a comment that I had to get out now or I would forget about it, but Tsuna's rules remind me a lot of the SCP Foundation's "Things D is not allowed to do at the foundation" which in there includes but is not limited to "Do not bet with new personnel for their souls unless they are aware of SCP-Iforgetit'snumber, No children under the ages of 18 are to be in contact with D , Do not give out SCP-963 to new personnel under the guise of it being a good luck charm,"

Even if you aren't a fan of the SCP Foundation, I do recommend you check out the video of a reading on Youtube. It's about an hour long and should be the first to pop up. It's absolutely hilarious.

So, uh, I hope you see this and buh-bye
a7152966 chapter 20 . 2/19/2019
Byakuran, on the phone, I laughed so hard my abs hurt and started coughing. omg.
1,511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »