Reviews for Turning Point
00-SilentObserver-13 chapter 4 . 11/22/2015
Omg this is soooo cute I can't stop laughing or smiling as i read this story. Awesome job can't wait to read more this is so going in my alert and fave story
fantasy.92 chapter 4 . 11/22/2015
I like your story! Update soon! Ciao ciao
dowtdee chapter 4 . 11/21/2015
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! AND ALL THAT PRECIOUS GLORIOUS FLUFF AND TSUNA'S CUTENESS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS! I'M SO EXCITED TO READ ABOUT THE COSTUME PARTY!
paola chapter 4 . 11/18/2015
Good story please update soon
WrenWeir chapter 4 . 11/19/2015
Warm fuzzies, such warm fuzzies awww
foxchick1 chapter 4 . 11/17/2015
I squealed so much from the fluff in this story and I rarely squeal.
Maru33 chapter 4 . 11/15/2015
Good story please update soon
Stuck in my mind chapter 4 . 11/13/2015
This is so cute I hurt in the best way. I love this fic, thank you so much!
NaruhinaFan13149 chapter 4 . 11/11/2015
I love your story it has so much cute fluffiness! _ I can't wait for your next update but I love how close you made tsuna and the varia it's so adorable~
Elasour chapter 4 . 11/11/2015
can you make dino appear
Guest chapter 4 . 11/10/2015
Cackling throughout the whole chapter! Hahahaha very well written, good job there
Plot movement is a bit slow though, but I think you're focusing more on the fluff and familial stuff aye?
Also, I kind of am really anticipating Tsuna's encounter with Reborn hahah if she can mesmerise the Varia, the World's Greatest Hitman would be piece of cake!
Lacie chapter 4 . 11/10/2015
Wait what? When did the 4th chapter come out?
I despise Iemitsu right now
Pipe Dream chapter 4 . 11/10/2015
Oh so glorious
The day the first chapter with the Varia in Japan comes out will be a very good day
And for that matter so will the next chapter! PARTY TIME! The thing with Levi thinking if her as a little princess is sooo adorable! And Nana and Lussuria are gal-friends! And I love how Mammon had a different style costume, she is the odd one out really (aside from Ottabio, the odd one out of the good ones then) but it'll be lovely to see her in a red riding hood costume! I can just imagine someone taking pictures of that to sell to the other Arcobaleno! And I can't wait to see Xanxus's brothers, and see them see him, and see Tsuna see her Nii-san's Nii-sans and even just see theirs and Nono's costumes! I EXPECT FLAMBOYANT DESCRIPTIONS FOR ALL :) seriously though I loved being able to picture Tsuna's dress, so having everyone in amazing Royal costumes we could picture the grandeur of would be fantastic! GAH I'M SO EXCITED! I just keep loving this fic more and more!
ShadowWolf223 chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
I pitty byakuran *not* when he kills future tsuna in the future arc. Xanxus's is most likely going to go bulestic when it
happens.
Evani chapter 4 . 11/10/2015
Oh gods this is so ciuuuuuuuuuuutttttteeee! I adore it. I so can't wait for an update, I adore this, and im kinda totally shipping TsuBel, in the future. Thank you for writing this
1,511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 .. Last Next »