Reviews for Turning Point
Whatstoknow chapter 4 . 11/9/2015
Ahh... I love this story. I look fowars to more chapters soon.

-Whatstoknow
MangoPeanutSituation chapter 4 . 11/9/2015
So cute and fluffy!~
lovleydragonfly chapter 4 . 11/9/2015
LOVE ITTT
Guest chapter 4 . 11/9/2015
I'm trying so hard not to scream out loud at how cute this is. I love this. I love your work.
FallenQueen2 chapter 4 . 11/9/2015
kawwwwaaaiiiiiiiiiii!
Littlest1 chapter 4 . 11/9/2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha oh my that was even better than last chapter. Tsu nailing Nono on the head with a coin is amazing and funny. Also the costume choices are very promising for a fun time. I look forward to seeing the brother reactions to The little princess and her kingly older brother and the protective (and loud) male queen and the Royal Varia court ( minus Ottabio). I look forward to seeing who will show up at the party for the younger kids. I can see Tsuna bonding with Dino as another older brother (which can give way to many jealous moments between both boys) and an early interactions with Byakuran and maybe a young Enma or Hayato as I believe that they were in Italy at this time and would be some of the competitors for her heart in the future. Also I can see Tsuna bonding with both Kyoya and Takeshi as her own knights and future love interests and the Varia training both once they get to Japan. Kyoya would have strong competition and would be able to be around the cute animal that is Tsuna while being assured that she would become a Lioness and I can see some major bonding between Squalo and Takeshi if Squalo introduces him to the wonder that is sword fighting and decide to make him his personal protégé. Keep it up and I look forward to seeing the next chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/9/2015
I love the story! It has a great plot and is really interesting! On the topic of clothes and dress up you should depict a scene where Tsuna wears a Pikachu or bunny onesie (I'm already gushing over this image). Also as a suggestion, can you allow Fon to have some influence on Tsuna since I think Fon will have a big impact on her and is much more child-friendly (also I like Fon so...).
croixisdaddy chapter 3 . 11/8/2015
I want mooooore omfg i love you so much
Natsuyuuki chapter 3 . 11/7/2015
Well... great and interesting... I can't wait to know Nono reaction when he looks other side Xanxan :3
wolfsrainrules chapter 3 . 11/7/2015
This is...I have no words for this. Its beautiful. Really. Just...fjseghaewqeholgjshigsft
whataboringlife chapter 3 . 11/7/2015
Uho, someone (Iemitsu) is in for a world of pain
KeiGinya chapter 3 . 11/7/2015
Adorable! Now I'm hoping this stays Gen since I have never seen a fem!Tsuna that was not romantic. Overprotective Xanxus might be cute but eh.
Evilshallprevail chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
UPDATE! IT'S SO ADORABLE!
Littlest1 chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
Hahahahahahahaha! Oh my i was busting a gut through the entire chapter. The art where Mammon seeing Tsuna as a gold mine was hilarious and Bells reaction was priceless especially with him acting all tsundre. Squalo is going to be pouting until he gets a new nickname. This story is genius and I love it already.
EndlessChains chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
A well done chapter. The interaction with the Varia members were well done. It was something I would expect from them as Lussuria gushes over the cuteness and Belphegor's intrigued to Mammon's greed for making money. It was amusing to see that Belphegor was in denial that he wasn't interested in Tsuna at all, but that he was being forced to interact with her and I have to say that he is in denial. He knows he likes her just a bit. It was hilarious when Squalo had to censor his cussing and when Tsuna learns various languages, they would all have to be careful at that point. It would be adorable to see her admonish many of the members for cussing like when she threw her shoe at Squalo that first time. This was definitely adorable as she met the Varia and Belphegor is less crazy around her it looks like. Who knew Xanxus could get a bit jealous as well with how Tsuna takes her time with Belphegor a bit too long to his liking. Nono's reaction was just gold. That was the most hilarious part I read and still find it extremely funny. Iemitsu is in a world of pain when he comes around that is for sure and I don't know what his reaction will be like when he finds out that the Varia are coming to Japan as well to teach Tsuna. She interacted with Lussuria and Belphegor, I wonder how she will do with Levi and Mammon when the next day comes or when she wakes up. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
1,511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 .. Last Next »