Reviews for Turning Point
Whatstoknow chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
Bravo. Nice job. I look forward to more chapters.

-Whatstoknow
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
That was adorable. I love it. Fantastic story and all their reactions to Tsuna I can see happening! You are such a wonderful writer. You're fanfic is amazing and I can't wait to see what else you have planned for it! .
Pipe Dream chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
XD
Also if Timoteo knows about her know are we going to see Xanxus's brothers by any chance? Ps Iemtisu is in biiiiig trouble isn't he? :)
P.p.s I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE VARIA IN JAPAN WITH TSUNA OMG
lelouch84 chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
Loving the varia's bonding time with tsuna. Can't wait to see more of it. Would like to see Levi bonding next. And great to see Nono in the mansion already. Hopefully he will chew iemitsu out on leaving a vongola child all vulnerable and allow her to stay in Italy.
1SL4ND3R chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
Ahhhh! So effin cute! I kinda ship little Bel and Tsuna. Her name doesn't have princess in it for no reason now. It seems that he enjoys it when she calls him bel too. So cute. I wonder how Nono will react when he sees that Tsuna can tune into Xanxas's games perfectly and remain unharmed. Actually, Nono would be surprise that she could even summon the fakes sine she had no prior training too. XD Can't wait. Keep up the good work and update soon please!
MangoPeanutSituation chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
Ahaha, if Tsuna was asked who is her favorite, it'll naturally be Xanxus-nii right?~ Any other answers would result in a bloodbath.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
Gosh this is so good and cute! Ahhhhh my heart melts every time
Guest chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
Yea! Another chapter :3 Iemitsu (hope I spelt him name right) might be in trouble
Skylar18 chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
I thought my teeth were going to rot from the sweetness of this chap. I almost lost it when Nono kept repeating, 'my Xanxus?' Lmao
KaggyAlucardSesh chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
That was perfect! I had wanted to read Nonno's reaction and it was awesome! Please update soon I love this story!
eiahlaie chapter 2 . 11/6/2015
XD so cute!
eiahlaie chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
O.o adorable
eiahlaie chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
South cuteness
knownangel chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
YesyesYES! Go brotherly!Xanxus! And watch that little girl wrap the entire Varia around her little finger. XD Regardless of what happens, she's going to be a force to be reckoned with when she grows up. I'm really looking forwards to seeing more!
Pterokitty chapter 2 . 11/5/2015
Can't wait for them all to see her touch/play with His wraith flames, it's gonna be great... Please updatee!
1,511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 88 95 96 97 98 99 100 .. Last Next »