Reviews for Turning Point
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 2 . 11/5/2015
I love Xanxus and Tsuna's relationship and the rest of the Varia's reactions to her. :) Good job!
Pipe Dream chapter 2 . 11/3/2015
Aaawwww
I can't wait for Tsuna to bond with everyone! An for the others to hear her call Squalo Grandpa-nii that will be a thing of beauty
Halk-Yuuya chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
Oh my lord! Varia is here! Yey! Wow, Tsuna's intuition already told her when Iemitsu was lying? hahhaha Yucks seeing PDA hahhaha I cant wait to see Nono' s and others reaction when they discover this(about Tsu and Xanxus) .
See ya next chapter!
Cookies chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
The story is developing nicely and the characterization is well written. The humor is extraordinary and the brotherly Xanxus... It's just so fluffy! I love it. You're really talented and I hope you continue writing. Can't wait til your next update! :)
Loopy chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
Too damn cute!
And Bel is such a tsundere.
Leva-nyan chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
Nee~ will tsuna stay in italy with xanxus and go home to japan when she's older or will it be just the trip and tsuna won't see xanxus again until she's older (ring battle) or something?Ahhhhhh I'm curious()
EndlessChains chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
A well done chapter. Getting the personality of a five year old Tsuna was adorable as she doesn't like how lovey dovey her parents can get. It was amusing to see Squalo's point of view most of the time as he contacts the other Varia members to see Xanxus and then his instincts kicking in telling him to run and hide unless he wants to die. It was interesting to see he Varia members reaction to who Tsuna is and what she did to their boss. It was amusing to see their interaction and reaction to her and wonder how they will be charmed by her as well like how Xanxus and Squalo are now. Ottabio will be quite interesting as I can see him doing something to Tsuna and he will probably die a horioble death. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
whataboringlife chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
I bet Bel is going to be whipped the moment Tsu-chan call him a Prince
Skylar18 chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
Ahhhh so cute! This chapter is so adorable (Except for the Ottabio scenes. He's frickin' creepy.) I can't wait for Bel to become friends with Tsu-chan.
lovleydragonfly chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
WAHHH PLSPLSPLS UPDATE!
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
That was just adorable! I love reading fanfic about Xanxus but this is probably one of the best ones that I have read! So cute! I can't wait to see what else you have in store for this story! You are fantastic for writing such a wonderful story and it was my pleasure reading it. .
yvonna chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
Gods i love this so much. I kinda want the other acro to see her.
tofldh chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
I think Bell would be a good firend for Tusna. IF he plays nice. LOL! hm...Ottabio is the Katekyo novel character, right? And Varia is actig...cute! Am i saying right word? well, they act cute. Especailly Squalo. LOL!
Whatstoknow chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
Bravo. Nice story. I look forward to future chapters.

-Whatstoknow
Littlest1 chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
okay this story is incredibly fun. I look forward to seeing their faces when tsuna correctly guesses Mammon's age and continues to win over all of the varia. I look forward to seeing their reaction to learning that the brat they adored is now the brat that they almost killed.
1,511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 89 96 97 98 99 100 .. Last Next »