Reviews for Shattered Reflection
DestinySkyDemon chapter 28 . 6/23
More and more it seems like Future Robin willingly merged with Grima... Hmm, I wonder, does the revenge line actually have deeper meaning other than typical BBEG talk? I have a theory... Morrigan is alone, with no Marc counterpart... For her to want revenge as well... And previous talks from Vaike and Sully... Here's my theory. In the future, Vaike or Sully did the unthinkable and actually attacked Robin's children and maybe killed Marc after Validar takes over his body and steals the emblem. This causes Robin to go over the edge and decide 'fuck it, revenge time!' and fuse with Grima to eliminate the future. Then again this theory is a bit far fetched, but it'd be an excellent twist. Love the story!
Hiroto chapter 1 . 5/18
This is my third time re-reading this masterpiece waiting to the next episode.
Hiroto chapter 28 . 3/22
I still dont know how express how impressive is your story and how even in Valm (the worst plot in the game) youre keeping my atention, not just chapter and chapter like the game but a lot of thing to develop, the relationship of the shepards and their childs, the relationship of the childs themself, even the relationship of Robin with Marc, Morgan and Lucina is quite magic, like the childs he could have, i think he love them like he was a father.
That is more strong because the consequences of Rose and the plot twist in "Of Mixed Blood" was crazy; i hope their improve the relationship with Chrom because my heart cannot accept another pairing for Rose than Chrom.
Even if the relation of Robin and Chrom become uncomfortable because the fact of Chrom f*** his twin sister, that could be pure comedy XD.
Even if was an update per year i dont care until you dont abandon this masterpiece.
RandomisedSettingXD chapter 23 . 3/21
Damn this massive plot twist. Glad that a family at least got back together.
I actually hope Rose ended with Chrom, to heal her heart and as reminder that this world isn't her previous one, as thing can be happy for her.
The children would not be awkward with Chrom too if they become couple.
I could imagine Owain harassing Robin for using Mysteltainn at least one time XD
DarthFlores chapter 28 . 2/24
Can we has an update?
97% of the FEA fanfic become boring after the first war agains Plegia, but this is one if the 3% who really dont low the quality, also i think this is the only fanfic one who save Emmeryn and give her protagonism and use to her, most of the fanfic just leave her in Ylisse and honestly is exactly the same if she was dead or alive.
Glad to see Emmeryn really taking a role in this war, and expecting Emmeryn group save Chrom and Rose asses in needed moment.
deltaasada chapter 26 . 12/7/2021
the dragon age references tho
RecurringExtra chapter 23 . 11/30/2021
Finally finished binging this. An old friend of mine kept telling me to try Awakening years ago, and only recently did I get around to it, which lead me to this story, which I've found a lot of enjoyment in, to put it mildly. I really did not see the plot twist in chapter 22 coming, and I found myself actually enjoying the twist more than I'd thought I would, so very well done in that regard.

The only real criticism I have is that there seem to still be a fair amount of errors in the writing, but more so oversights than anything, such as extra floating quotation marks that serve no purpose, and a few unfinished sentences and such. If you'd like, I'd be willing to try and help out in that regard, although that is purely up to you. I just feel like a blemish like that doesn't deserve to be on a story with as much effort and care put into it as this. The choice is ultimately up to you, of course.
ccplays1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2021
For chapter one I figured that the mystery voice that isn't Naga is the Male Possessed Robin since he mentioned about still being under 'his' control!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/10/2021
A question! can Rose modify the remembers of Morrigan? i mean i can imagine Morrigan with amnesia only remember the good moments of her life.
Faranon423 chapter 15 . 9/3/2021
Ruh-Roh 'Raggy
psychored1911 chapter 28 . 8/29/2021
This is probably my favorite story on this entire website.
I literally felt more emotion reading this story a million times over than I ever did when I had to read actual books.
In the earlier chapters, I actually felt empathetic rage. In the later ones, I actually felt happy when Rose reunited with her kids. I actually cried. Literal tears welled down from my eyes. Only one book I have ever read has ever made me do that and somehow this story does too and it gets me every time.
Every time I read and reread this story, I just get so immersed and lost in the world and the characters. I don't know how you did it but I am always thoroughly impressed.
All I know is that I really want to see this story to the end.
This story is masterfully written and you deserve praise. Well done.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/28/2021
Ahahaha we have a support A with Marc and Severa? really looks like the support of the game, very good job there.