Reviews for The Mystery of Elizabeth Drew
Oh...what a happy ending! Nice story!
Booknerd22 chapter 16 . 1/26
Great story
cuddlebug chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
I love this story!
ILUV ZAMMIE andDanTrixie chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Love the plot!
Taylorisluvinthelifesmith chapter 16 . 4/5/2013
i loved this story so much it was so life like and just great
Cupcake chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
I never really understood what the note said and was she shot?
The Vulture chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I'm not sure if I've reviewed this yet, but I know that I've read it before and really enjoyed it. I came back to read it again and decided to say (in case I haven't before) that this story is well written and well done! Great job!
bookworm chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I LIKES THE WHOLE NOVEL! IT WAS GREAT! NO WORDS...THX..CX
ILUV ZAMMIE andDanTrixie chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Poor Nancy , I know how it's feel with one parent
Guest chapter 16 . 7/10/2012
Perfect! That is what I would call it... It is filled with drama, emotion, tears and love. Its really a great story. Hope to read another story of yors soon... Till then keep going and keep rocking...
readinghottie16 chapter 16 . 7/7/2012
that is honestly the best one ive read so far on here and god know ive read about a billion of them i loved it the characters (i've been reading nancy drew and hardy boy books since i was like 7 so i know every character) to the plot was incredible ive always wanted a version of what happend to nancys mother THIS IS THE BEST BOOK I"VE READ!
kk chapter 16 . 7/14/2010
OMG i loved this story
CorkyBookworm1 chapter 16 . 5/4/2010
Loved it! It was a good story. I think you should deffinately cut out the cussing though. I'm glad Frank and Nancy are together, but isn't there some way to still be friends with Ned. I mean you can't make him a total idiot. He's a sweet guy. Aside from some typos, it was a great story! Do you have any more ND and HB stuff?
Mysterydrew chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
if Nancy is 18, it should be 15 years ago since her mom died
princessmiathermopolis73 chapter 16 . 3/7/2010
happy endings are always nice