Reviews for Slip Up
Hosoo chapter 9 . 12/25/2020
Goodness. I keep coming back and I keep crying no matter how many times I read this. This is so well written despite it being an old fic.
libraryrockerr chapter 23 . 9/9/2020
I cried sooooooo much when I was reading this, waterfalls of tears.

*hugs our heroes with ALL THE HUGS IN THE WORLD*

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!
mika.chanda chapter 1 . 3/24/2020
Интересно
lalalamb chapter 10 . 3/7/2020
Please don't whine little trash. Besides why would you tell them you're entire life story when they won't do the same. It's cringey.
APridefulSin chapter 22 . 11/21/2019
is that two and a half inches a reference to another fanfiction here?
Amandebw chapter 17 . 7/26/2019
Where do the neo-death eater come from? I can’t see the children of Hogwarts, pure blood or not, raising their children to be as bigoted as their elders. I can’t see the children of Hogwarts, who had to grow quickly and saw so much death at their doorstep, become these néo-zélandais death eaters. I can’t even see them as neo-order because they, better then anyone, know better then to run to Harry. They have fought and suffered but they know that Harry went through worse and respect him too much to try and call him back. The children of Hogwarts fought to survive and won, and I can’t see them becoming bigots or wimps that need to call their general the second something goes wrong. That was their elders, the people who were supposed to protect them and failed as they hid like the cowards they were... not them. So where do these neo-death eaters and order come from?
Midnight49 chapter 23 . 7/14/2019
NOOOOOO! When’s the next update!? I don’t usually read ANY Harry Potter crossover stories, but this story has me HOOKED!
Midnight49 chapter 11 . 7/14/2019
Well damn I remembered that Harry had a shit life... but I forgot it got this shitty after year 1 in Hogwarts.
Midnight49 chapter 9 . 7/14/2019
They know... well only Viper does, but they will know nonetheless!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/6/2019
Please come back to Slip-up. Do they rescue George, Bill, & Fleur before she has the baby? What does she have? Do they move out of Britain?
Dezzi95 chapter 23 . 4/12/2019
In love with story!
Singard chapter 22 . 3/24/2019
This novel was a great read when done while listening to the song "Till You Drop" by ItaloBrothers.
Singard chapter 23 . 1/30/2019
I was reading this while listening to Keep Swinging by Blitz Kids on repeat and I found it to be the perfect song for it.
Xander chapter 23 . 1/18/2019
As much as this pains me and Liked it. I actually prefer the part before when they realize that Harry(skull) is the major real deal Sky and it’s even more painful. The satisfaction of their remorse is gratifying with ‘Yes, you damn arrogant fools. He is the real deal, the real sky and the real survivor.’ But either way this is your story. Thank you though for blessing us again with a different perspective in a way.
creativesm75 chapter 23 . 1/3/2019