Reviews for The Snowball Fic
orangepine chapter 1 . 7/21
Hahaha! That line did crack me up when I went back to reread the book. I can't blame Voldemort for this really xD
ElegantButler chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Lol! I wonder if their punishment was later rescinded when it was learned what lurked beneath the turban? I love fics about that one simple line. This one was written very well.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Good call. I like it. The ol' bean ain't too sound, is it?
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Great stuff!
mostlyvoidpartiallystars chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
This was utterly hilarious!

Purely brilliant!

"Oh, Dumbledore, I suppose..."

This was so funny! And you're right, Fred and George (though they didn't realize it at the time) attacked the most evilest wizard of all time- with snowballs. I love the thought of that... :)

SOOOOO faving!
verity candor chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Brilliant. Amazing. Hilarious. I remember reading that line recently, and gaining a lot of retroactive pleasure from it. Nice.
Avi689 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Nice fic! You seem to write well, and are addressing an issue that has always lain in the back of my mind; what DID Voldemort think of the Weasley Twins' snowballs?
Piole chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Nice. XD
Shiori Asuka chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This is probably one of the funniest HP fanfics I have ever read, and that's saying something. Well done, splendidly silly )
studentofwords chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
music4evah chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Haha, oh my goodness, that's hilarious! Ah, that's good...I love how he chooses Fred and George to die first over Dumbledore. "Oh, Dumbledore, I suppose..."

I love this. I truly do. I'm so glad I found it.

There were a few typos, but I don't really care. THIS WAS HILARIOUS! :]
Ri-nee-chan chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Love it! Absolutely!
NobodiesHiiro chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
utterly ingenious, mate.
Magical Meerkat chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
lol loved it. Fred and Geoge should have known their pranks would get them into trouble one day lol. This was truely inspired :) I loved it
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Dear Kaitou:

I love stories like this. Take one tiny scene from the canon that no-one else seems to notice, and carry it to its logical conclusion. If it's done properly, there are few things more delightful - and this is done quite properly.