Reviews for Dodging Prison and Stealing Witches - Revenge is Best Served Raw
im1 chapter 39 . 9/22
awesomeness! Loved the new chapter. I get that life happens and it really hasn't been that long but for the love of God don't leave the story before you tie up whatever just happened with Luna.
End.User chapter 39 . 9/21
this story is greatness.

noticed this:

I guess I'm afraid that if I stand out too much their going to think I'm dangerous or something.
their going to think I'm dangerous or something.
their
hellfire45 chapter 39 . 9/20
Good chapter and and I do hope Alex will be on Harry's side AND in the harem
hellfire45 chapter 37 . 9/20
Good chapter but what wand does harry have if Ginny has the brother wand
hellfire45 chapter 35 . 9/20
Good chapter and wow a lot happen but damn the malfoys are assholes
GeneralIronSword chapter 21 . 9/20
Oh. Nevermind.
GeneralIronSword chapter 20 . 9/20
Why are they confused? Was it just Harry that knew about the PS and the Cholera? Because I'm pretty sure they found out all this stuff earlier in the story.
GeneralIronSword chapter 1 . 9/20
AnimusFlame chapter 39 . 9/20
Want to say I'm loving this story!

I was expecting a more... cliche.. Harry after hearing about this story, but have to say I'm really enjoying your characterization. I also really love the by-play between all those in Harry's "club".

I've been really getting a laugh out of the Voldemort/Julia interaction! I think you might have a typo in the Virgo rant in the violin scene. Virgo says she grew up as "Julia Olsen, not Julia Malfoy", but she's introduced as Virgo Malfoy. Should that be "Julia Olsen, not Virgo Malfoy"?

Thanks for a great ride so far! Looking forward to the next chapter.
hellfire45 chapter 33 . 9/19
Good chapter and damn I can't wait to see if or when they find out that it was a fake
hellfire45 chapter 28 . 9/18
Good chapter but damn harry just got his plans messed up
hellfire45 chapter 27 . 9/18
Good chapter and it is going to be funny to see what happens with malfoy thinking he is voldy and that duel was awesome
Really enjoying it so far
I find it funny john keeps calling harry a bastard. It insults himself, his mum and his dad
hellfire45 chapter 1 . 9/17
Good chapter but as john was never the boy who lived it doesn't make much sense for him to of been given a second chance
5,398 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »