Reviews for Dodging Prison and Stealing Witches - Revenge is Best Served Raw
ACI100 chapter 33 . 9/22
Um... what the fuck just happened?

Not in a bad way. The chapter was fucking brilliant, but what the fuck? Like... the horcruxes... the charm couldn’t have breached, could it? Nobody could have breached it aside from Riddle and Dumbledore and we know neither of them did.

And the prophecy. Was the one the Potters heard actually a fake? Or was it Fate messing about in a new timeline with a new prophecy? Have you ever confirmed this one way or another? Or is it just obviously the fake one and am I, being an author who loves plot twists, looking way too far into it?

I don’t review very often, but I felt the need to on this. Especially because I frankly avoided this fic for a very long time. People whom I spoke to about it weren’t exactly complimentary of the more controversial aspects of the story, and I usually avoid harem fics like the plague.

But I will admit — you’re hooked me.

Apologies for any typos in this review. I have typed it out very quickly on my phone but just... well done and fuck your cliffhangers. It is not nearly as fun on the side of a reader.
dfcole chapter 57 . 9/21
Woahhhh. This is one amazing story. Excellent work! I am very glad I found it!
elf.life.440 chapter 27 . 9/21
This story is FREAKING AWESOME. I LOVE IT ️️ I literally started reading it two days ago and I'm 27 chapters in You are a very talented writer and some of your ideas are truly genius! I also really like your sense of humour Please keep updating, take as long as you need to️
very nice hope you won't abandon this fic at this point I enjoy it more than any other fanfic
11pain chapter 1 . 9/19
The ritual, the chimera, the “ather unpacked”, the spell discoveryAMAZING ! I wonder if the Chimera will also become an additional defense for Harry’s mindscape, what with it being sentient. Looking forward to learn if Lord Potter has any reaction to John staying back for the Stella
11pain chapter 57 . 9/19
Lord Malfoy saying “Woah. Woah. Woah.” doesn’t fit the character, more so the one in this fic.
11pain chapter 57 . 9/19
LOVE this fic! Very eagerly waiting for updates.
thanatos's-shadow chapter 2 . 9/18
I'm currently working on my third read through of this fic and decided to ask something I probably thought about the second time around (sorry about spoilers). Why doesn't Harry take a cut from Angelystor's tree and plant it at Slytherin Major? Granted most of the year it would be the same as the graveyard but she'd at least have someone to talk to in the evenings. Plus during the summer her classes on divination would be much easier to hold. And there are other benefits too.
old-crow chapter 57 . 9/18
Hi,

It feels like there is something new in almost every chapter. I love multi-threaded tales.

Excellent storytelling.

Old-Crow
Shaydrall chapter 11 . 9/17
Get pranked, John. Get pranked.
Shaydrall chapter 1 . 9/17
Always a pleasure to start this again. It's just silly fun. Hoping as always for an update, and that you're in good health.
I await the day where Harry pimp slaps a Voldy patented Avada Kedrava.
BrainRippeR chapter 57 . 9/8
Really it was dope af just update it soon. Love from India
7hanatos chapter 57 . 9/9
Luna Rex vs. Basilisk WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Dumbles I fucking hate you. You will put an innocent boy into the hellhole which grown wizards and witches fear, just because you THINK that he may become a dark lord? It is this mind set that makes Harry build the resentment to become a dark lord. Srsly, Voldie had a horrific childhood in that orphanage, and that was his reason. If Dumbles just gave Harry a normal childhood, then he would have no reason to fear him! Fuck
8,806 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »