Reviews for Dodging Prison and Stealing Witches - Revenge is Best Served Raw
Love this story
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 24 . 2h
Arrrgh. I can't wait for second year and more Luna content. Good work on the Ginny training as well, your character development amidst all the secrecy is really spot on.

Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 22 . 4h
Very glad you decided to bring Angelystor back via the yew wand. I had been wondering if that was possible since I think you had hinted about something along those lines way in the earlier chapters.

AyaValkyrie chapter 33 . 11h
Wow. Nice book
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 21 . 19h
I hate how disgustingly well you're writing the political and occasional economical aspects of this story. I wish I could write that well.

twistyguru chapter 34 . 3/29
Excellent fic!
Kudou Shinichi chapter 34 . 3/28
Can't Hermione and her mother just wear muggle clothes while doing the ritual?
Kudou Shinichi chapter 32 . 3/28
This was truly amazing. I loved the court room scenes, the behind the scenes stuff with Malfoy, everything!
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 14 . 3/28
Hmm. Weird. I stopped reading this after Hermione's shopping trip for no discernable reason. Well, at least now I get to find out the fallout of the whole Burrow debacle.

Kudou Shinichi chapter 27 . 3/28
Very surprising and wonderful. I would have used legilimency on my enemies though, a duel us an opportunity for legilimency.
tsukishima7 chapter 23 . 3/28
I remembered why I stopped reading this a few months I read a story I always expect something to happen that might be interesting, but most of the time I'm just skipping through the story. And it doesn't help by the fact that it is so long. If this story gets consistent updates I might continue reading, but if not I'll just stop bothering. I've read too many stories that remained largely unfinished with no climax to satisfy my efforts following it.
torlan2003 chapter 34 . 3/28
Great chapter, good twist with the Horicruxe. I was getting confused by the prophecy. I will have to read it again. I look forward to seeing if they can come up with a way to track down the Horicruxe. Thank you for writing.
Kudou Shinichi chapter 20 . 3/27
I've read 20 chapters so far and don't have anything more than a guess for why Quirrel is much smarter in this timeline. I also did not guess the purpose of the pocket snakes. Wonderful chapter and we'll reasoned authors note. It's pretty much embarrassing that the Weasleys are poor if Hermione can afford books and robes (her parents are paying in muggle money which means the exchange rate is not outrageous and his parents can't gemino muggle things or reparo broken muggle things for easy money). I'd be interested to compile the other money making suggestions your reviewers made but don't have the time.
Kudou Shinichi chapter 18 . 3/27
The cleaning charm made me laugh. Of course it was needed but it also is his signature.
4,416 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »