Reviews for Dodging Prison and Stealing Witches - Revenge is Best Served Raw
Heck, there is a perfectly Legal way to exploit the wizarding money system
according to wiki/Wizarding_currency , a galleon 7 USD (6.64 to be precise)
according to /2007/02/04/wizard-money/ , a galleon is 2 grams (1.98 to be precise)
according to /charts/gold-price/usd , the gold price for 1 gram is 56 USD
according to wiki/Galleons , a galleon is made up of pure gold
therefore, a person can just buy 500 galleons for 3,500 USD, melt them, recast them into a 1KG gold ingot and sell them at 56,000 USD, or they could just buy galleons and sell them, but because of the patterns etched on the galleon, some purchasers might refuse
now they could just reinvest the 56K USD into 8000 galleons, so you can just produce 7500 galleons from thin air, also you have to be careful to sell the extra gold slowly, or all at once instead of just doing this over a year as it would lower the price of gold drastically
ngaothien7531 chapter 1 . 9/25
So we will have at least one book on year three to complete DGaSW? 4 chaps just to end book three nit to end the story! So long to wait!
varenyamishra2511 chapter 21 . 9/25
harry is going to go to the 200 year old ghost who he saw when he was looking for yew who also got stabbed to learn divination
sctavis chapter 37 . 9/25
I know I’m only half way through but I don’t think I’ve read another fan fic this long, written THIS well, that has SUCH an amazing plot. MY GOD! I want some original works! I usually skip random character chapters but yours add so much!
ngaothien7531 chapter 47 . 9/24
This chapter makes me remembering the day when I played the game Harry Potter 1,2,3. They're not famous much but absolutely get me in the wizarding world. And I remember Fred and George indeed had a shop in Hogwart. that's marvelous!
peggyjolaws chapter 57 . 9/23
just finished your story. loved it so sad it is done. waiting for the sequel.
Ratus chapter 57 . 9/12
I have really enjoyed reading this story, and I do hope the next update will be soon. But the 64 galleon question is, what the heck is up with Remus?
ferroni.alessandro chapter 57 . 9/12
Hi I love your story and I wanted to ask you if you will continue to publish new chapters on this site. If you answer, thank you
great story, please keep writing
WoW! This Sucks! A terrible end for a bad arc.
this is boring lately
bad chapter. Ginny was stupid, so was harry.
Manatheron chapter 55 . 8/30
I know you're probably going to address this in the next two chapters, but I really want to say it now:

If the Albion magics allow a manner of the house that much leeway in their own house, there should also be a way to challenge the manner of the house either for control of the family or simply to force them to personally resign.

Now personally, I would say two ways. Trial by combat, and trial by magic. The challenge person gets to pick which one they want to go by... So James would choose trial by combat, and John (trying to get his place back) would choose trial by magic, and obviously Harry would win them both. I do hope we see some hint test to exactly what the true prophecy is, and that somebody metaphysically slaps Lord Potter upside the head (more than sirius already has) and clues him in that one of the two prophecies He's told of have got to be wrong.

Also that either Harry or Lord Slytherin drops a hint that the goblins might know why Harry is now heir presumptive.

I've got to admit the story has alternately got me enthused and frustrated. Which is in fact one of the better signs of a good story in my opinion. You started off playing to some rather Vauge tropes but are doing your best to work around them now it seems

(seriously, no friends at all... At all, at all? Seems a little out there to me)

I'm greatly looking forward to seeing where the story is going to go. Keep up the good work!

(And now to see what happens in the next couple of chapters :-D )
Mastersgtjames chapter 9 . 8/27
MC having ANY kind of money problems does not make sense. I mean, the best he could come up with was a loan from the Goblins and transporting drugs/contraband? He would have made WAY more money just flipping houses. Or repairing Cars, or antiques.
Hankton chapter 46 . 8/22
spending so much time in azkaban your patronus turns into a dementor?
9,089 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »