Reviews for Dodging Prison and Stealing Witches - Revenge is Best Served Raw
benseal2003 chapter 57 . 8h
Nice story if you continue I'd just say at the start Harry had to wait to be 2 other lords.
guest chapter 28 . 9/28
way to many POVs in this story, but otherwise good.
thebestofall chapter 28 . 9/29
Daphne is a fucking moron of the highest order. I really hope she gets a good shouting for that.
thebestofall chapter 25 . 9/29
Lol Luna is quickly becoming best girl
thebestofall chapter 24 . 9/29
Holy shit lol Luna is insanely talented. In this fic, I dare say she's above Hermione.
thebestofall chapter 20 . 9/28
You know, I don't know why, but I'm starting to think Voldemort time-travelled somehow. I have no idea why but his behavior is so odd right now.
thebestofall chapter 17 . 9/28
Lmao. Completely forgot that as Lord Slytherin, he can freely come and go to Hogwarts.

Only thing now is to somehow make a clone of himself. Because when Harry is there, Lord Slytherin cannot and vice versa.
thebestofall chapter 13 . 9/28
Yeah actually, where the FUCK does Ollivander get all his Phoenix feathers? Shits baffling as fuck.

I'm convinced that Ollivander is actually an SI, what with how much he knows.
thebestofall chapter 12 . 9/28
This is getting very interesting. Has a real sense of danger. Not everything is going Harry's way. It shows that despite planning, anything can go to shit, especially when ANOTHER time-traveller is involved. That means double the butterflies.
thebestofall chapter 11 . 9/28
I'll admit, a time-travel fic done this way is extremely interesting. Two time-travellers from different timelines working against each other. Oooh the intrigue.
thebestofall chapter 10 . 9/28
Harry done fucked up this chapter lol.

But this raises some concerns for me. If Harry knows all that Voldemort does, it means this version of Dumbledore could annihilate Voldy.
thebestofall chapter 1 . 9/28
Wow lol. Not even claiming House Black or anything. We're going straight for Slytherin itself are we? Impressive boldness author. I can see the appeal of using one powerful house as a lordship rather than making the story cringe asf with multiple minor houses.
isabellaevamara chapter 28 . 9/17
seriously how stupid is dumbledore

he's so supposedly concerned with dark lords, but he didnt kill grindlewald, does nothing ot stop voldemort, even brings voldemort into the school, ignores voldemort about to kill a unicorn and two girls, traps harry, and then is planning to send harry to azkaban for the 3rd time, when that is what harry/lord slytherin has been holding against dumbledore in the first place that dumbledore has been trying to figure out throughout the year so far.

why do adults and teachers and people like dumbledore always let people like malfoy and malfoy and voldemort do so much evil and get away with it and punish the good people like harry and hermione or stand back and pretend to be unable to help or protect them.

and so many fan fiction stories say malfoy and voldemort are teh way they are bc of dumbledore, but then why do they kill people like harry and hermione instead of going after dumbledore when the problem is dumbledore.

and why do so many readers insist dumbledore is this kind good grandfather teacher person who couldnt possibly be evil when he's more evil in his actions then even umbridge and voldemort and malfoy and grindlewald possibly even more evil then all 4 of them Combined are.

and why does fawkes help dumbledore all the time in these stories...if fawkes is really a phoenix/good creature like all the stories insist upon, why does he help dumbledore do so many evil things that would be impossible or nearly so without that help?
amkarb01 chapter 26 . 9/8
Do you plan to add 27-57 to the podcast version if so when
Town Crier chapter 1 . 9/4
A quick note to those like me who are worried about if the story is abandoned, according to the author, it's still ongoing. He released an update video on July 2022 about his situation in his Discord (link is in his bio).

Long story short, he's a professional writer penning his own books, so he's currently splitting focus on his original writing (where he gets paid) and this fanfiction. AFAIK, he is still planning to finish this fanfic through all the HP years. Obviously, progress will be slow, and my assumption is that he was prioritizing almost all his time on original books since the last update here.

Don't quote me on this, and feel free to verify this against the actual video on his Discord.
9,265 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »