Reviews for Dodging Prison and Stealing Witches - Revenge is Best Served Raw
James018 chapter 42 . 12h
A very entertaining read. I finally bit the bullet and read it (the title made me think it was just another cliche Harry goes back in time and roflpwns everyone fic) and I'm glad I did in the end. I like the fact that you've managed to craft a very decent story without taking anything all too seriously. It's a real feel-good fic and I can't wait for more.
I love your story! I've read it a few times and when I was looking for a new fic to read I noticed you had updated since my last read and decided to have another go :)! I do have a small bit of constructive criticism though. You use the term Albion family magics a lot through out the story. Grammatically speaking magics isn't a word. Magic is something called an uncountable noun, the same as the word money is an uncountable noun. If you had a lot of different money in different currencies you wouldn't say, "I have a lot of monies." It's the same with the word magic. Is you have a lot of different types of magic you would say, "She used her vast knowledge in many forms of Magic..." Basically the plural of magic is magic, such as the plural of money is money.

Anyway, sorry for picking apart the grammar in your story!
Iryelb chapter 27 . 2/23
So, I was just rereading this story and I happened to notice that the contract Volf used was a Greengots contract, yet somehow Volf didn't actually give Clare the money the contract promised. Was this a plothole or did I just miss somewhere where it said it wasn't a Greengots contract?
Momma Lici chapter 42 . 2/22
I’m guessing Lily is being a child. But anyway! Binge reading is a terribly wonderful thing, 3.5 days of it have made me giddy for an update. XD I really do love this story. It’s ridiculously over the top and it makes the whole thing WORK, so there is that.
milpld chapter 42 . 2/21
1 galleon - 50 pounds
why a few thousand galleons mean a millionaire cost to construct the Gray Mannor?

... Unless I'm making some kind of mistake and it's not measured in pounds
scotty26 chapter 14 . 2/21
hmmm...Alex and Luna together? i know im behind but that wouldn't be a bad ship
Reader99 chapter 42 . 2/19
I really love this story!

I'm wondering how lily finding or not finding harry id's going to go. It's such an exciting story!
Reader99 chapter 41 . 2/16

Oh man this chapter was so cool. I love how you describe everything, but especially Ginnys finding her animal. Really well written. It just comes to life
Reader99 chapter 40 . 2/16
-"Good. Good, I just wanted to be sure." He wiped his brow, then looked Ian up and down as though he'd only just noticed him. "Wow, unspeakables really are untidy aren't they?"

Ian tilted his head.

"I mean," the man continued. "They must be, to need so many of you lot down here."-

I can only copy one thing, but this whole chapter was filed with wonderful witty and/or fun segments like this and i love it. This chapter was beautifully written. I am glad alex finally got told and i like how you went about it.

Amazing
Anon chapter 37 . 2/16
I hate how subservient the girls are towards Harry.
Love every word of this story!
Epicboss67 chapter 16 . 2/17
Isn't Gellert Grindelwald still alive, and in prison? I'm pretty sure he is in canon, and I can't think of any changes in the timeline that would result in his death.
Anon chapter 8 . 2/15
Alex is so stupid. Who thinks wandless magic is useless?
magicdft chapter 21 . 2/16
So i really like the concept of this story and I really want to see where it is going but the slow pace is killing me and the way you get bogged down with all the technicalities of how magic works in your universe and the way you can get so far up your own ass with etiquette and protocol just makes the story hard to read at times. I would love this story so much more if you would focus more on character and less on the technical jargon you made up to explain how magic and society is supposed to work.
ricorodriguez2003 chapter 1 . 2/16
One of the two best wbwl fics I ever read. The other being prince of slytherin by sinister man. It has really great concepts thoigh some are cliched and the diary twist was totally unexpected. other than a small complaint about the slow updates no problem with the story.
Keep up with the goodwork
5,954 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »